This guy is going too fast without gear: bad example

after reading this thread repeatedly, and watching all of the reactions,

i have decided to start riding totally naked and in reverse with my knees locked at all times and my arms raised over my head waving the bible and screaming about hell.

18 Likes

Dude. Video. Naked and all. Lol

Yeah, pics or it never happened. A true sight to behold, hide yo wives!

3 Likes

you know whatā€™s interestingā€¦ is i picked the perfect industry to not have to worry about bad PR.

For example, if i did this, then led the police on a 3 hour slow chase down a bike trail while offending every single person i passed in some way, made the news, got labelled a nut case, was ordered by a judge to seek help and became a memeā€¦ Iā€™d sell the shit out of some boards. Nobody would give a shit theyā€™d just laugh and ask me if iā€™ve tried those other wheels yet.

9 Likes

Hahaha. Amazing.

Because itā€™s highly probable lol

But if you really do it wear devil horns so you can also yell all hail skatan. A true embodiment

1 Like

and we would all ā€˜out surviveā€™ you in a crash! lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This would be pretty normal in Floridaā€¦

1 Like

Doubt it. Lol

He dude, have tried those other wheels yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeahā€¦ but who else has a world record setting skating goat?

1. Florida goat skateboards into Guinness Book of World Records
2 Likes

hahahaā€¦ @onloop this could have been in your backyardā€¦

1. Florida man bitten by shark, punched by monkey (twice), struck by lightning, bitten by snake

Iā€™ve had three of those happen too. But the shark was tiny and caught while fishing. The snake was just a black snake I stepped on. Lightning through metal framed window into my computer monitor and into my elbow.

I donā€™t mess with monkeys though

1 Like

-Nice Build! 40/mphā€¦ holly schnikies! -Great riding surface conditions too!

ā€¦But you will never have a chance at testing your theory of out riding most of us without protective gear.

you built a nice board, now lets see you build up your protection, it can be just as fun as building the board.

Good Luck man

2 Likes

Agree with you on the and appreciate it

Same goat goes Semi pro DH, to his demise. He was gonna be the next great thingā€¦ Even goats need a brain bucket. Very sad!

8 Likes

That goat needed full face horns! Absolutely nothing there to protect his goaty nommers. Very sad indeed.

4 Likes

At first it looked like a dick with arms holding a small board.

hope we never find out!, I neglected to say you way out build me

So!!?

10 char

(Iā€™m referring to a joke I made earlier in the thread)

1 Like