The Sleek Commuter | Globe Big Blazer | MBS 100mm | Chain Drive | 10s2p | Keda 6364 190kv

Just received these

I’ve also ordered some XT-90s without any wires I’m still weighing up the best way to incorporate this - quick question so I can use any Male XT-90 with this?

20190104_134942

ABS for enclosure (going to be fun) looks awesome hope I dont ruin it

20190104_134932

Are you sure they are bent? Cuz this can happen if one bushing is a bit off or compressed unevenly. Had the same issue on my build :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For me, it’s usually the hanger being too tight in the pivot cup when new, so it sticks and doesn’t spring back to centre.

Of course, not saying your trucks aren’t bent. That’s always possible. Can sometimes be the deck as well.

Any updates on the build?

Thanks for the interest man. Iv had to put it on hold due to life/work we have received pretty much everything now just need some time to get into it.

Truck was definitely bent already have the replacement.

Ok good to hear, looking forward to some updates in the future!

1 Like

Yep any make xt90 will fit it. For an anti spark loop key?

So that 4 hole chain drive fits the mbs wheels w/o having to modify the core?

I had to redrill the hole for use on my Abel clones. I’ll be swapping them onto some mbs soon and I’ll let you know, maybe later today when I finish my study

Had to modify it a bit and redrill holes

How many washers did you put between the wheel and pulley

I used three all up two in between there and 1 at the front wbu

3 total on my abec clones but I think I can get away with just two on the mbs

2 Likes

Yeah you might be able to I liked it better with two though cant remember why now. I havnt had a chance to do anything on the board with the electronics started a new job been flat out but keen to try get back into it shortly!

2 Likes

Hi All,

I finally have the time/motivation to finish this!

I’ve done some more reading and found the sound it makes is normal but it fails and says sensor detection failed (this is a sensorless motor) if I do the straight BLDC test it spins about an inch and then has an error in the right hand corner saying bad detection result recieved

If anyone knows what I’m doing wrong assistance would be greatly appreciated.

When trying to control the motor via keyboard it moves slightly and the vESC blinks red, i think something is wrong with the hardware?

Getting this error although it is sensorless and I have put that into the settings

When using FOC I get the following error and can not proceedimage

If using the wizard i get this error image

Likely to get more help over on e sk8 . News fourm. Maybe even just the noobs question thread. Few guys are on there always willing to help problem solve.

1 Like