The Saw | R-Spec Drive | 4WD | dual Unity | Haya | 12S4P | 97mm

yeah you can, need to adjust your spot welder settings and make sure the pcb is able to handle the current, but it can be done.

second channel is driving an opto-coupler, on the nano-x the channel 2 is toggled by holding down the button near the pinky finger for 5 seconds.

i took the receiver out of it’s enclosure and directly soldered it to the pcb, reason why i added another output for channel 1. the pcb is the same size as the receiver

@Indiangummy Riser files for haya

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch for the file man!

Live update, this thing will be done by the end of the night

24 Likes

NVM don’t flame me

Then please post some videos by the end of the night :grin:

A indoor 4WD drive burnout is perfect

Now seriously, I’m really looking forward to some telemetry data, to see if the consumption is better with 4 hubs, probably not, only if you halve the current to each

Lol some turd box bms… didnt noticed it did not have a balance circuit, i rode with it anyways

2 Likes

Haha I was woundering why a 13s bms was so small, wish bestech could make a 12s version of the d124 albiet a bit wider for two extra resistors and components

Fuck ya boys

40 Likes

Awesome! … what else to say ^^

:+1:

1 Like

:ok_hand::ok_hand::+1::+1::fist_right::fist_left::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::call_me_hand: awesome :skateboard:

1 Like

I think a yeet is appropriate right now.

in a high screetching pitch…

YEEET!!!

3 Likes

Fuck yeah!

Has snow melted enough to test ride?

1 Like

images%20(7)

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

signal-2018-12-13-203104

1 Like

How did you get the shut down to work under can?

Is there a custom firmware?

yeah @Deodand sent me a test version, CAN shutdown will be part of the next official fw release. Let me know if you need it now.

sadly no, been dicking around in the shop, the thing has power. bit too much for my style.

5 Likes

Thank you I’ll need it soon cause my second unity is about to ship next week according to enertion lol

2 Likes

I know it was said last time, but you Canadians have some great natural commentary… Just like AvE :joy::joy:

4 Likes

i’m highly inspired by AvE lol

tried doing videos without a proper introduction… doesn’t feel right

5 Likes