The Sarlacc | Landyachtz Evo with Psychotiller Enclosure | Dual TB 6355 190kv | 12s4p Akhlut PCBs 30Qs |Surfrodz RKP/Psychotiller Mounts| DieBieBMS | Psycotiller Enclosure

Looks good!

I need to take some time for myself and get my p-groups built!

Fish paper next!

Those holders I sent you, I’d nip off the part that covers the bus and use two connections per bus for the serial connections. It’s just easier - you don’t have to solder over the fuse.

2 Likes

I think I understand…I may ask you for a picture if you have one showing it!! I’m a visual learner I suppose!

turn this: image

into this: image

just cut off those ‘T’'s

5 Likes

My dream board, awesome job !

Ahhhh makes sense now!!! Thanks man!

1 Like

All the P packs are done, taped, fish papered, gently encouraged, softly rubbed, and test fit in to the enclosure.

So its decision time. I have 2 single focboxes (as seen in the case) or a unity. I’m leaning towards the single focboxes since I have @JTAGs awesome BMS ready to go.

Its a super tight fit so I’m gonna have to either squeeze it in there, or find a new BMS.

Is there risk in mounting it on top of the battery? Of course with a layer of heat shrink/fishpaper/heatshrink in between it all. WIN_20190124_20_36_07_Pro WIN_20190124_20_37_35_Pro

2 Likes

Crap, won’t fit on top, thats the fuse peekin’ out the top there. I think I’m stuck and can’t use the DieBieMS in this build.

WIN_20190124_21_19_39_Pro

I threw the unity in there just to see what it would look like, it gives me just a bit more room in there, but its still pretty close.

So unless I can find a way to get this BMS in there some way, I may have to buy a different BMS for this build and use the DieBieMS in my next build (I’m def going to be building more than one board!)

1/4" or whatever size you need rubber sheet between the deck and enclosure?

That’s a good idea. I’ll have the clearance since I’m running the six shooters!

Got a few ideas now, will mess with it tomorrow!

2 Likes

@Andy87 let me know I was being an idiot and could flip my batteries 90 degrees and save some space!

Looks like its all gonna fit now!WIN_20190125_10_39_32_Pro

Its gonna be all tight and snuggly in there. Now time to connect all the P packs and wire up the BMS.

11 Likes

@Andy87 always finds a way to make it fit!

6 Likes

I’m just gonna leave that one alone…

7 Likes

91ACE6E3-1842-45B6-9E29-4B8CE6867534 Almost done with the battery! BMS up next!

9 Likes

With the amazing @Sender’s guidance, I spruced up my @psychotiller enclosure today. Still a lot of work to be done before it’s finished but this adds a whole other level of armor to my electronics now!image

Seriously though, if you want your enclosure carbon fiber’ed, hit up @Sender and pay him to do it…this was a bitch to get right and there are a lot of bad spots that he has all the secrets to get rid of! That dude is next level!

8 Likes

Amazing build @Itsmedant ! This is 12s4p?? Do you think its possible to get a 12s5p in :P? Thanks man!

With the PCBs and a single stack enclosure, the way I’m building it I wouldn’t be able to do 12s5p.

I’m sure with a bit of modifications and moving things around, also not using the PCBs, you could fit 12s5p in it.

1 Like

Perfect thanks man !

1 Like