The Pho3nix (3rd reborn): Trampa 35 HollyPro 12S4P ESCapes 6384 APS motors

55km/hr is the maximum speed

@silverline I’m using a gopro7 with hypersmooth on 4k@60fps pretty nice results

1 Like

Oh… I freaking need this gopro 7 :grin:

What do you think about the direct drives? Quite expensive, is it a significant upgrade over belts and pulleys?

Man, you are brave ridding like that, wish a had balls like you, maybe when I change to the 6,5” I will gain confidence to go mid traffic

It appears that the streets in Lima are really high quality, by that I mean it’s there isn’t a gap at each intersection for water to drain and things like that, these gaps make impossible to ride here with 80mm wheels, you have to stop every block

2 Likes

Just because of no maintenance, no loose or broken belts anymore, no worn out pullies its a worth upgrade. However, I’m fighting with too much drag at the moment. Maybe it’s the grease I used

3 Likes

So I made an effort and purchased the Gopro7 :sweat_smile:. However my PC struggled to playback the footage. I had to pull my wallet again to upgrade the processor :face_with_head_bandage: for the new coffee lake one a pretty fast Intel i7 8700k. The Damn motherboard had a different slot for the processor so the motherboard had to be upgraded also :unamused:, at last when I was ready to build my rig I realized my old ddr3 memories won’t fit the motheboard which needed to be upgraded ddr4, :tired_face:

At the end I had to also upgrade my hard drive as it was almost dead according to my tech and had to also upgrade the atx fan.

The Damn gopro 7 upgrade ended up to be pretty expensive but OMG my new pc can playback and edit like a pro

8 Likes

Well there are pretty bad roads on certain parts of the street but lucky for me this commute had very good streets, besides you can’t ride everything with the 7" urban threads.

It’s always dangerous but once you were close to be hit by a car several times you know what you shouldn’t do or were you shouldn’t speed up. I’ve been riding these streets for more than 2 years every single day, now I’m more comfortable than ever. Nevertheless, I always commend myself to God before every commute.

5 Likes

I guess it’s the same as here then, some places it’s heaven to ride and lots of others not so much

Do you have any data on the consumption of the 6.5” tires? And what pressure do you run them? Looking forward to finish this build and try them

I run them at 50psi but they take a lot of battery I’d say 50% more than a Caguama 85mm urethane

2 Likes

That’s good, if the proportion works it will be arround 15 Wh/km for me, thanks

how did u fix the holes in the deck?

Latest video riding downtown Lima.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/7IMOoNrCX2U

9 Likes

Skating Lima seems to be something like a real nightmare hahahaha… Awesome ride on an awesome board. peace

1 Like

Damn… its a miracle, you`r still in live. Crazy traffic…

2 Likes