The Pho3nix (3rd reborn): Trampa 35 HollyPro 12S4P ESCapes 6384 APS motors

aaaah, okay, I didn’t know you had done cell level fusing. Very cool.

And awesome video! Your board is such an inspiration!

7 Likes

I thought the nickel strips would be too wide to act as a fuse? What amperage do they “pop” at?

Wooow EPIC

So nice Dude… what a mass of peole crossing the streets in crazy angles…

Great one Dude

Wish i could ride here in Germany this way on the streets…

BTW got the SC Enclosure… looks great… many thanks

5 Likes

motor mount ?

very bell realization what did you use as a motor mount

this one:

Paiement total ? Adresse PayPal ?

Hello, please log into www.eboardsperu.com and place your order there.

Trampa bearings had way too much drag Changed them by old bearings with adapters, less drag

@Eboosted: I feel like I’m experiencing the same thing. I wasn’t quite sure if what I was seeing was due to Pneumatics vs Non-Pneumatic (Since this new board I’m working on is first time I have rode pneumatic) OR if it was the bearings. I’m not sure what I am actually asking but do you have any advice vs me just jumping in and buying all new bearings. When you changed bearings did it become comparable to non-pneumatic wheels?

Just a little less drag all around, but not by much

1 Like

Latest addition to my Pho3nix

14 Likes

New FPV video with urban threads

11 Likes

I like it even more with the smaller tires, how do they compare with the bigger ones?

It’s noticeable faster specialy in low speeds, braking power as also been increased a lot. Overall a pretty nice upgrade

1 Like

I really like the sound of those drives even with the music :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m chaging the grease for a thinner one with teflon to see how it performs

So I went to visit my friend Karina to have a Dimsum lunch in Chinatown, located in downtown Lima, it was a sweet ride from Barranco.

Chinatown is one of the busiest streets in Lima but fortunately I didn’t choose to go in rush hour.

7 Likes

What cam are you using ?

@Eboosted what is the maximum speed of your Pho3nix?