The Nimbus, Lanyachtz Evo build Dual 6374 12s

The Raptor 1 has 180mm caliber 2 reps and they felt a bit squirly above 30 but that was due to me using original bushings and just tightening the trucks up. With a proper bushing set up and skill caliber 2 are good at higher speeds.

1 Like

Wait where are you from/at?

I grew up in NJ but Iā€™ve been living in Miami FL my adult life.

1 Like

Well no wounder why you ran 48mph you guys are naturally insane speedsters :joy:

1 Like

Lmao we can be crazy with speeds here.

1 Like

Maybe one day, Iā€™ll be in Florida and join a group ride with you guys and hack all your bt modulus and make the top speed like 25mph then I could enjoy a calm group ride :joy:

Well thanks for the help man! I had a single drive that skipped (Bad alighnment etc) and was thinking about chain drive, Now I can calmly go dual motor belt drive.

I want to test 16t/42t on 6 shooters should reach a little over 50mph on the awd set up

1 Like

At that speed I would be worried that your tyres could burst from high pressure etc.

Dave assured me they can handle much more speed trust me I was worried too lol

Miami is the greatest place, tons of fun to ride, everyone is so cool about esk8 down there. And @Battosaii will show you a great time, stand up guy and very knowledgeableā€¦and skates like a banshee :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™ll have to keep an eye out for cheap flights, Make my brother a good esk8, Get a drivers licence because distances in the states are so big that youā€™d need 2 drivers.

Edit: Dang flights to NYC only cost 120e (at cheap times)

2 Likes

Itā€™s not too bad. Ill have my current board to ride and lend out once I finish this board.

Itā€™s a arbor deck with evolve trucks, a 12s4p and dual 6355 itā€™s pretty quick.

2 Likes

What size tires are these? 6inch or 5 inch (rare to find)

6 shooters like the same suggest use 6" nylon belted tires. They last quite a while and can handle high speeds.

3 Likes

Hi Battosali, Fairly new to the esk8 scene but already looking to build a board with long range and after following this thread just wanted to ask if you could give some advice on the type of bms, motor controllers that can handle a 12S8P battery pack. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Maverick