The Darth Maul: Sector 9 Bintang, dual 6374s, FocBoxes, 12S4P, torqueboards 218mm trucks

I had one Focbox died on me but I’m not sure why it happened, I replaced it an I’ve been running it at 100A motor max with zero issues.

1 Like

But it couldn’t peel if it’s stuck under grip tape right?

1 Like

It will peel, paint it, much better

Nose & tail Greco, nose & tail… don’t stop half way. :wrench::rofl:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hey I build the same longboard Can you send me the measures of the motormounts Or direct the cnc programm

Sry for my bad english

I need help at this build Please contact me

Here is my number 017643535727

Because 60A each isn’t enough…

1 Like

@Eboosted Awesome Build. What’s the pulley configuration on this build? 16/36T with 15mm belt? what’s the range on the board? Thanks for your time!

It’s 15/40T 190kv 6374 dual motors, 12S4P battery and 107mm flywheels

1 Like

Thank you. How many miles of range you got with the 107mm flywheels? I will be doing a similar set up in the near future.

@Eboosted I just read through this whole thread again but still can’t find out how you did it lol

Did you just turn your rear trucks around for the extra clearance or is it a different baseplate?

I noticed in the earlier photos it was mounted RKP and in the latest ones the bushing is inward.

Rkp to the rear!

You need to work the drop through hole to be longer on order to position the trucks all the way to the rear

1 Like

I might be getting some around 35-40kms

2 Likes

Thank you!

Small update :sunglasses:

A guy that works on the company borrowed the Darth Maul from me to do nearby tasks, after a week riding it he couldn’t let it go so he offered me some money, I accepted as I’m already building the Moonshine Sidekick and have too many boards.

As a last time upgrade and goodbye gesture, I made the rear cage, installed the rear lights and cleaned it a little bit.

Good bye Darth Maul you served me well and gave me too much fun!

21 Likes

That rear cage adds like 20 sexy points to the build

4 Likes

If MadMax had an esk8…it would look like that board.

Looking forward to the moonshine side kick build…thought about building one of those myself.

4 Likes

Hey man, your build looks sick! One question, why did you go with the MBS 100mm wheels instead of 107mm superfly’s?

he eventually moved to 107s when they became available

Well I should have sticked with mbs wheels :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes