The AVIO Mini Remote Mod

hav you got a picture of the “claw grip” you use to hold you remote (with the mini version) :upside_down_face:. am considering printing this one out as I got the long version today and it was a bit on the thick side for my hands :frowning:

Not sure if this question is directed at me, but I don’t use a claw grip with the mini version haha, i use the same grip as the long version. The only difference is that my little finger doesn’t wrap around the remote.

1 Like

woop sorry, also is my post supposed to be the solution for this topic? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hehe woops. I hate that the soln button is roght beside the like button

1 Like

IMG_20190524_101039

Khameleon coat ontop of bedliner. I have no idea how to take a good picture to emphasize just how beautiful it is haha. Thanks to @Linny for being the guinea pig to khameleon sprays :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

CF Blocks RC Signal BTW, you just basically put a signal absorbing material around your transmitter signal, have you gotten any signal loss issues??

1 Like

For those of you who ordered in June, your remotes will be sent out on the 24th. Pics of your remote are uploaded below!

I made an extra 3 Black Bed-Lined remotes, HMU if you want it!

IMG_20190622_094206 IMG_20190622_101459 IMG_20190622_103339 IMG_20190622_101314 IMG_20190622_105023

4 Likes

What is a tp4506?

Where can I buy one of these? And do they work Focbox UNITY??

Put me down for one in the next batch (long)

I have one in stock right now (:

PM me if you want it.

You can either build it on your own or you can buy one from me (:

Do you still make these remotes?

Yea he still does, but he’s banned here unfortunately for awhile.

Aww shucks. I see he’ll be unbanned soon, I’ll contact him then!

right about here

forum./t/the-avio-mini-remote-mod/1054

1 Like