[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

110s are Black on Black. Not green :smile:

4 Likes

Yes, it’s my external BMS. It’s a bit retro style. :slight_smile: I just used whatever I had lying around. I still kinda like how it came out, even with all the little glitches.

What can be adjusted:

• plus/minus sets the “charged voltage”; once reached an alarm is triggered
  • alarm is both visual (red led) and acoustic (buzzer); you can switch off the buzzer with the toggle switch
  • the LCD/BT toggle routes the RX/TX wires from the BMS either to the NodeMCU (which drives the LCD) or to the bluetooth module
  • RST simply restarts the NodeMCU (I still have some glitches in the FW and it sometimes freezes)

The NodeMCU also connects to my local wifi and I can get voltage readings on my cellphone via Blynk. Plus, it can record and plot the voltage level during charging. It can also be used for setting the alarm and has push notifications. I might have slightly overdone this. :smiley:

7 Likes

bloody hell. Is that on 12s?

1 Like

yes 12s3p…too be honest I think it’s overkill for a spud… I am thinking to add a rear foot stop. I really have to pay attention otherwise the board even above 40kmh if I give full throttle tries to pass me :rofl: that is the speed that you reach in like 50 meter from like 2-3 kmh. I didn’t have the gut to keep it full throttle for longer. I have been to above 52 kmh with the same motors, but 130Kv at 10s. The difference that the 75kv ones kick you there so you need way more balance. Really fun

4 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9724?u=grozniy Damn mate What’s exactly broken?

1 Like

Some bone in my shoulder, need to do a surgery to screw it back thene 6 month rehab :sob:

6 Likes

Was it esk8? Did you have pads?

1 Like

Oh shit. How soon before you can go back to building again? I imagine you have orders to fullfil

Can still build, maybe some parts will be hard. But we are 4 ppl building so it’s np. But will need to wait to ride for some time

1 Like

That sucks I hope you will get back sooner than aspected. I think we are all going towards too much power full board, so it is inevitable to get injured some how

2 Likes

Looks like scapula to me. That’s rough man! Fortunately it’s got a wide area to regrow on. Are they pinning it or just heavy cast?

1 Like

Thanks! It was on almost stand still, so it would have happend with a low powered one to

1 Like

I have no idea tbh, will get the surgery in 2 weeks. But it sounds good what you say I hope. Are you a nurse or doctor?

Nah, I was premed until I knocked up my then-girlfriend-now-wife so I took a quick Biomedical Engineer degree instead lol. Lots of anatomy and physiology.

It’s one of the weird breaks where it could be small enough to just need a cast (like a broken rib, can’t really set it). They might just remove the piece if it’s small enough that it won’t affect you.

2 Likes

Ok, in my journal it says : Fracture of the glenoid

Ahhh that’s just fancy talk for dislocated shoulder. Much much better! How bad did/does it hurt?

1 Like

Great, here is the full report(Google translated) Fracture of the glenoid. The previous survey of the present day showed the release of a fragment from the inferior extent of the glenoid as in bony Bankart injury. === 2019-02-16 kl. 17.22: There is an approximately 2 cm large released fragment from the glenoid’s anteroferential range as in bony Bankart injury. Possibly there is a discrete impression in posterolateral caput humeri as in Hill-Sachs injury.

It did hurt alot, my shoulder got out of its positions three times and every time was a big pain. But now it’s in position and it hurts less but still alot of pain, but i’l survive :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My bet is on surgery to remove the bone fragment and a sling for 6 weeks. Let me know when you find out haha

3 Likes

@ryansinatra looks good, but what files are those? You should use updated files that Agnius made recently and shared on a Google drive on the NESE thread. They have some of the weak points reinforced.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9717?u=mishrasubhransu

These are the files from his site. I’m only using them to decide what I can fit in my enclosure. Deciding if this is the type of battery I wanna do