[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

thanx!

actually it is the closet under the stairs of the first floor.

but it is it’s really nice working most of the time because it’s connected to the living room

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/9268?u=sn4pz

Can you edit this and have enough space for a davega?!?

I would buy it in a second : D

1 Like

There is already this design for a DaveGA…

3 Likes

Gear drive bearing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

link? :thinking:

…ohhh @Sn4Pz … just be a bit creative :joy: Where else to find it…

1 Like

Thanks ;D

Char

haha nice one :+1:

3 Likes

What’s going on here?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/9281?u=skunk

What’s this going on?

1 Like

For use on a LaCroix deck, hybrid street/my setup.

2 Likes

Are these stock axles? I would be worried the extra length added will increased force onto the threaded part of the hanger causing it to eventually fail

No stock are 50mm - 80mm. Most of us use 90mm tho.

1 Like

Yeah I thought 80was the max stock they offered. That extra 30mm of length will be adding 38% more force onto the hanger, idk what SR tolerances are but that is a significant amount more force

I really want a 200mm tkp hanger. Maybe even 210mm.

4 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

And now @moon is off to design more stuff

3 Likes

They are not stock, but they are hardened to 12.9 and have tensile strength of 1600 lbs. I think they will be fine.

6 Likes

Yeah whats the deal with that pat said, I dont know much about it look at gear drives for example their hangers are like 100mm wide and the axles are like 300mm?

Yes but with SR the axle theads into the aluminium hanger, it doesn’t pass all the way through like other trucks.

@mmaner I’m not worried about the axle bolt but the hanger where the bolt attaches as that is where all the force is taken. (Well assuming you are talking about the axle bolt)