[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

That has got to be frustrating. I hope it all gets sorted man!

6 Likes

I do hope so:) But they not helping us, keep telling us to mail or live chat but they DONT help us… So i trully hope this wil the way to go

2 Likes

@onloop @barajabali @carl.1 Maybe look into this? Seems like theyre on a last ditch effort

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/9106?u=grozniy Nice trimming skills. are you professional manicurest? JK :wink:

1 Like

Haha!! You would not ask this if it was a picture of my feet :-):joy:

1 Like

these wheels are truly terrible. they all wobble differently, some worse than others. they sent us a new batch which we specifically asked them to check on wobble. and guess what, they’re just as bad.

even worse, people who deck down 1500 for a raptor 2.1 get the same bad-quality wheels! and don’t even get me started on the hardness and urethane quality used.

@Sender @hoeksame1 @pjotr47 @totalgeek9224

1 Like

Its unlikely the thane was poured wrong as the molds would be straight. Is it the core that causing the issue? How did you install the bearings?

2 Likes

Thats unfortunate, I was a Raptor 2 early adopter and the original front wheels were made in California and those are excellent wheels with excellent rebound. Now all the wheels are made in China and I’m sure the country can make great wheels but the Enertion wheels even if they don’t woble are like comparing knock offs to real Abec 11s

1 Like

Do you have detailed photos of the inside of the wheel and how it’s mounted on the bearings?

1 Like

@pjotr47 @hoeksame1 @meesie hAVe yoU TriED chANgIng ThE BEaRinGs?

3 Likes

Enertions “high quality” products are of the same “high quality” that any Chinese knockoff brands are. Enertions stuff just looks cool. This wheel issue is something I’ve been dealing with for a year now. Nothing new. They refuse to change. Good luck dudes.

2 Likes

Its not the bearings. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha yes I know it was a joke, Im also part of this groupbuy :sleepy:

4 Likes

Haha. That’s a bummer.

1 Like
5 Likes

@b264 @mmaner it’s not the bearings i can ensure you. mounted it with zealous ceramics on precision truks to make sure it’s not the bearings. it’s not the bearings.

enertion support keeps asking this as well, hence the emphasis.

it’s absolutely the urethane as the wheel core spins true. i’ve checked this but i don’t have a video of it.

2 Likes

ah! we’re not alone (we=our entire groupbuy of 8 ppl)

1 Like

That’s weird that they would even be asking you questions. They’ve publicly admitted to sending out off balanced wheels. They should just be exchanging them.

1 Like

Wait so you can directly point weld to the PCB with nickel strip?

yes. just dont go crazy with the pulse time. gotta experiment to get it right.

its a good idea to add a little solder to the strip/ pcb interface for insurance.

2 Likes