[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

never tried, let me check

Woah, i know what i’m gonna do for my next build… if i ever make another one. I have too many. Thanks @Sender!

2 Likes

Sure! Oops i was under the impression that you electrified this board haha. I’m thinking of doing a small build with a small wheel and had a set of Balut wheels from a couple years ago.

They are on a push-only for now. But would be cool to mount them on a light travel board. I kinda like smaller wheels

1 Like

I don’t think even the bolt-only versions would fit, custom pulley mount only

Let’s do this? :smiley:

It’ll look a hell lot nicer than weed griptape, this and some frit, perfect!

1 Like

Love it !!

Please make also the enclosure like it too !?!? Should look absolutely killer :stuck_out_tongue:

(Don’t try it with big cotton t-shirt, his sucks to death the resin :smile: )

1 Like

Metal rods? These are carbon tubes. The central on e is clamped with the truck. I’m pretty sure you can’t break them loose. And I agree, it’s different that’s why it’s fun

3 Likes

It’s like getting any color you want. Next one is rainbow sparkles😀 Then again: are you rolling to get places or being stared at?

2 Likes

Which bearings are those?

2 Likes

is there a special kind of fabric to use? Did any of the ones you tested leave color stains in the epoxy?

1 Like

I prefer the “satin” fabric. I recently got a sample pack of all the different types of fabric spoonflower offers and this seems like the best option to me.

It is really clean looking.

None of the fabrics I tried bleed stain into the epoxy.

That would blow.

6 Likes

Man our boards are all gonna be custom as Fuk with Mr.Skinners help

4 Likes

that was the word I was looking for😅 thanks for sharing your experience. Anyways, great job man, you have a good sense of aesthetic you should try quilting you already know how to cut perfect hex shapes for patchwork :rofl:

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/9105?u=sender

Bearing issue or bearing seat or axle?

What wheels are those @pjotr47?

1 Like

It’s the wheel itself. Some off my friends had a groupbuy with enertion 6months ago. But @hoeksame1 can tell you more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes may i explain? These are the rrplacement wheels we got from enertion… the first batch wobbled… these supposed to be the good ones… orderd 24 june 2018… we got them late december. Nice service isnt ? This is only a short mot complete story, the long one i wil type tonight

4 Likes

And bearing are ceramic with precision trucks and we know how we need to mount wheels correctly… they tried to say that multiple times now.

4 Likes

So we want to let the forum know what real enertion service is :slight_smile:

3 Likes