TaoBao, AliExpress, Bangood, Alibaba...All the Chinese Deals Here! Community Log

HI, I tried to embed firefly in this remote, now I have received my PCB and are soldering them. You can see them in my post

1 Like

Newly (today) announced Riptide R1X is using that same remote.

Upgraded remote With our new and improved RX controller you’ll have finer control of both acceleration and braking. Sync it up with your R1 or R1E to enhance your ride.

Looks like the link is compatible with those “standard” China ESCs.

Thats right, it wont work with VESCs

2 Likes

I am wondering If you could mount a pulley using the Bolts that hold the rim together

a little bit like this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have found at less on TaoBao but still a good price Flipsky 6374 190Kv sensored Motor 8mm shaft https://www.banggood.com/it/HGLRC-Flipsky-S-6374-190KV-3250W-Brushless-Sensored-Motor-Shaft-8mm-for-Electric-Skateboard-Rc-Model-p-1318795.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

6368, sensored D shaft motor $59.99 image

New in this thread, so maybe it’s already been posted. If not, here a cheap v6 vesc

10mm shaft?

And weird, in the drawings, the threaded shaft is 65.8mm body, but the unthreaded is 68mm. why would it be different?

I didn’t know these products were chinese when I got them, but now I do. I wouldn’t know yet how they would perform, but they seem well built. $109 for dual hub motor. 105mm wheels. https://www.skullboardvip.com/products/dual-hub-motor-truck-kit

I received mine today. IMG_20180831_151401IMG_20180831_151452

4 Likes

Nice find. Please share the feeling and performance then.

Pretty sweet hub motors. I’m looking forward to your testing on them.

Compact 12s BMS. 32 mm x 60 mm x 8.6 mm.

imageimage

Do you know the KV of the skullboard hub motors?

here is the entire thread

Is this the diyeboard belt truck kit with 6354’s? Looks unsensored. Interesting.

2 Likes

yes it looks like, with more powerful motors.

Yeah that’s all we need, to be going faster when the truck decide to snap in half.

2 Likes

LET ME LIVE MY LIFE MAN.

(edit: replace “live” with “end”)

1 Like