Surf Rodz sale $99.99 free shipping

Surfrodz contact email is a great way to show interest in adjustable plates just FYI!

4 Likes

Anyone seen mine? Just curious. It says 370HSSV on it lol

I mailed them a few days just to say exactly that!

1 Like

Are they restocking the RKP adjustables?

1 Like

They donā€™t have any, but are looking at when they can do another production run for us.

The runs are about 100 baseplates typically (so 50 sets)

I told them that the forum would support probably 20-30 sets at least in a group buy scenario, especially if you could add other components (such as hangers/axles) for a discounted price along with the group buy.

This isnā€™t Surf Rodz main gig. They make other CNC parts for the medical field, so gotta find some time when the machines arenā€™t running for their bread and butter to do all the skate stuff.

I think that 10mm axle 200mm hanger sale showed them a little glimpse of our buying power hopefully.

They have a number of the adjustable TKP baseplates though that they mentioned doing a deal on.

These guys are also awesome, so that is dope as well.

10 Likes

I believe itā€™s this one but itā€™s too blurry and video is low quality so canā€™t tell for sure.

Screenshot_20190219-134503_Instagram

2 Likes

Wait what?!? Surf Rodz is not an skate company? or are you saying their CNC machinist?

5 Likes

I canā€™t remember the specifics. @mmaner do you know exactly?

1 Like

http://www.jvprecision.net/

3 Likes

ahhhh got it, no wonder the are expensive, gotta pay someone else. God damn it @mmaner I work in the same office as my wife.

6 Likes

Oh cool i can see mine!! IslandDreamz :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks like this 99.99 is a one time thing I just talked to them on instagram

3 Likes

That is a stupid low price.

Even at full retail their prices are awesome TBH.

3 Likes

I missed out I had said my wife would have been mad about me spending more and she told me if you want them get it if they are a good price but then all you guys with 3+ pairs already bought them all up. Hell I would do purple or green that would look like the beeā€™s knees on the joker.

2 Likes

These were only in red.

That would be cool on your joker board for sure!

But they are definitely worth it at full retail too.

Haha. Thatā€™s the chick I had to talk to about not wanting the word butthole on my trucks. Made her lol. I still got it boyz! :smile:

10 Likes

I know they were only red but saying I would take pretty much any color. And the 80mm bolts thrown in with free shipping that is a down right steal.

How does that make you feel that you spoke to her about your butthole. :rofl:

1 Like

Feels like every other chick Iā€™ve spoken to since high school. :wink:

1 Like

It is she has a facebook you could be her friend.

1 Like