Surf Rodz sale $99.99 free shipping

Now that you put it that way, no I don’t :rofl:

They only allow 15 characters, subtract butthole and you have 7 characters left, what did @SeanHacker put there that was so offensive?

I guess we’ll never know, but some guesses would be awesome

1 Like

EAT BUTTHOLE SUCK BUTTHOLE MY BUTTHOLE BUTTHOLE END

Those are my guesses LoLz

2 Likes

He was over at my place earlier explaining to my girlfriend he’d drunkenly ordered them with essentially #2.

He’s a classy guy.

5 Likes

I heard it was “BUTTHOLE 15CHAR”

5 Likes

You guys are pretty close. I like @b264’s SUCK BUTTHOLE the most so far as it was the closest.

Mine was…

LICKMYBUTTHOLE with no spaces. :wink:

7 Likes

Really sad I didn’t jump on this, saw the thread 10 minutes after being posted .

Just checked Surfrodz Instagram story they got my esk8 Miami engraved in even though they never responded to my email :smile:

5 Likes

Nice!

I love that insta story. Literally all those trucks are going to members of the forum.

Going to do those adjustable TKP baseplates soon and then on to the RKP adjustable baseplates!

5 Likes

Dammit I don’t have instagram. Did it show mine?

1 Like

What was the engraving?

Venom121212 lol super cool I know

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190219-092127_Instagram

I caught a glimpse of them

7 Likes

Just saw mine too! And it doesn’t say LickMyButthole! And they’re laying right next to @Sender’s just like how I dreamed. Nice!

9 Likes

I’m still wondering if they would really engrave anything you type in. Like “Made in China” :joy:

15 Likes

I was gonna do that with my TKPs, but decided against it. Wish I did it now.

1 Like

They probably would but you couldn’t get made in china on yours you would have to get mr. sweet cheeks

1 Like

I saw senders on the instagram I’m just hoping the restock the RKP’s.

3 Likes

I honestly thought the engraving would be on the side of the truck not the middle but cool non the less.

Screenshot_20190219-093248_Instagram

4 Likes

If it was on the side it would be covered by the motor mount.

1 Like