🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

Post what size it is and I’m sure someone will take it off of you for what you paid for it + shipping to them. (I can get a discounted label if you want and email it to you).

Cool, thanks for the reply- I’ll just resell it then. Wasn’t sure if this was like buying a bulk item where you’re not supposed to resell individually.

XL White

Mine arrived safe and sound! It’s cool that I’m wearing it around the house all night, right?

Big thanks to you @JLabs !

6 Likes

I will be doing the exact same thing when I get home, so wear it with pride!

1 Like

Mine fits pretty dang tight. Purple large. We could do a trade if you want as I think the xl may fit me better after I sit for a year eating and watching videos…

edit,just re-read your post. Too “big” for xl? How’d you get an xl white anyway? That’s what I originally wanted but the list said it was out.

@psychotiller, I dunno - I just put white XL on the survey. Did you maybe select a carbon? I think those had limited sizes. And yes, my head is too big for XL. My head is really big.

@Jetskimark, around the crown of my head I’m ~60.5cm. The sizing says it fits up to 61cm.

I was able to put on the helmet just barely and I definitely wouldn’t be able to wear it for long durations. It was like my head was in a vice. Damn shame cause it looks cool as hell. I want that @okp look.

I’m going to take my white one with the giant crack i just put in it and paint blood all in the crack then use something simulate big black stitches on it. I’m also thinking about making some kind of silicone barbed wire for hair on it too… or maybe black dreadlocks… or even blonde dreadlocks… hmmmm… and a bloody hand print on the side. Going native with that one since i wrecked it already.

1 Like

How much do you want for it? I may buy it from you.

Seriously though. Who doesn’t want to look like a fucking space man?

2 Likes

the only downside to having an awesome space helmet is sometimes you get raided by the nudie space cowboy just after bath time and you never get any work done.

9 Likes

This would be great!

3 Likes

hell yeah! i like that. Dreads, stitches, and bloody finger streaks. It’s on.

Just looking to cover costs.

189 +6.50 shipping cost to me +whatever the shipping cost is to you

I can be flexible here.

1 Like

I wonder if you could somehow remove the soft foam padding and shave the harder foam padding down to fit your brain pan then replace the softer foam.

1 Like

I’ll let you know tonight!

haha ! okp look :slight_smile: that’s a lot of okp’s here !!!

1 Like

LOL yeah you kind of made TSG famous on instagram in this community anyway. I know i’ve been wanting one since i saw you out there with one.

And about 5 minutes after I took this I fell for the first time. Nothing serious, but the helmet saved my face. Scene of the crime - damn I hate concrete roads. It was getting dark and a car was coming up from behind, so I went to get over and misjudged the transition between the concrete and asphalt - the asphalt was about 1 1/2" lower than the concrete. I knew I was in for a bad time, and I tried to slow but not enough and tripped on the board as I jumped off. Literal yard sale - emptied my pockets and my stuff was everywhere. Freaked the drivers out. Jumped up and was surprised I wasn’t hurt. Awesome. Board gave me a scare, but it was the GT2B which needed a reset - all is well. Cruised home after that. The aftermath:

Oh, and always wear gloves - these saved my hands.

3 Likes

I think it’s time for a mini Remote :wink: glad your okay!

started modding my smashed helmet with blood paint

and then added some finger streaks

13 Likes