๐ŸŒŸ TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED ๐ŸŒŸ

Any News about the EU GB?

I just got one for my birthday from snowbitch.com (ordered it before discovering the free shipping from the .pl site, paid 20e shipping to Italy), cost was 165 if Iโ€™m not mistaken, S size black. Recommended to pack it well before sending our, they didnโ€™t do it. Package was a bit beaten up, but the helmet itself looks fine. Arrived in about a week. Feels great, I still have to try it on the road though!

All helmets were dropped off at the post office today!

1 Like

Here comes the longest weekend everโ€ฆ So excited, thanks so much for all your work on this JLabs :grin:

No problem!

For everyone who participated, how are the emails regarding shipping? Did you just receive one or do you receive updates about the progress?

Received one so far. Subject was โ€œShipping notification.โ€ Gave an overview of the item shipped and a link to track progress along with the tracking number. Thatโ€™s it so far.

I received a couple notifications today. Thanks!!

I think you received 2 shipping notifications with different tracking numbers, but did you get any updates?

No updates yet

My helmet is scheduled to arrive on Monday! Thx @JLabs

I got one email with the details and tracking info, from there Iโ€™ve been tracking on usps.

Interested, formed filled out.

Just got home from vacation in the keys. Helmet arrived! So glad i went with the xl - fits my nugget perfectly.

Thanks for organizing this @JLabs! i owe you at least a beer for all this effort!

Just got home to my package. Jlabs added extra packaging and reinforced the box and my helmet made it with out a scratch, I cant thank you enough @JLabs

Hey - helmet arrived. @Jlabs great job man, it was nice and well protected.

Unfortunately my head is too big for the helmet :frowning:. When I was looking at the sizing I was at the upper limit. Not sure what the protocol is here with group buys, not sure if it can be returned or if reselling is taboo - let me know. Fits my son though:

2 Likes

mine just showed up! Way better packing than the one i ordered from amazon a couple weeks ago which i have already smashed a nice crack into.

4 Likes

The helmet not being comfortable on my big head was a concern. I believe they are not returnable. What size is your head? Mine measures 23.75" - 60.325 cm but is somewhat oval. A lot of helmets I try on are tight on my forehead even though I fall within the size range. I was going to get an XL in white but I backed out because of possible fitment issues.

mine fit really well i was worried it wouldnt fit right, just one question, is the foam mouth guard in the helmet supposed to cover your nose too? For me my nose goes over it and guard goes only over my mouth.

I got a helmet to use next year haha!

6 Likes

I used every last piece of packing material I had (hence the flat rate bubble mailers). Iโ€™m glad everything got there safe!

2 Likes