šŸŒŸ TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED šŸŒŸ

Yes, I ordered it through amazon. The problem is not so much how amazon packs it, which is not great either, but how TSG packs it. Theres literally no protection if the box is thrown around, which almost always happens, so it will almost always arrive damaged. No air bags, no peanut, no foam, nothing. Just a helmet that rolls around in a box. But amazon did fix it. They ended up giving me like 60 bucks off in the end, which I was cool with for a few minor scratches.

3 Likes

The TSG you saw me wear had scratches. The red print from the logo bleeded so I had to wash it off with a cloth. Had some scratches on the inside of the visor and the main body as well. Still a great helmet tho

1 Like

yeah but for what you pay on thereā€¦ iā€™d expect not so much as a scuff on something like a helmet. ITs really weird that they canā€™t pack them correctly.

1 Like

@fedestanco any updates for EU customers? And if they will be packed like shit iā€™m out! Or not paying more like half price for B grade helmet.

That kind of packege definitely wasent intended for postal shipping! If I were you @TarzanHBK @rwxr I would pretend at least a partial refund for such damage.

Regarding the GB I have just pmā€™d @michichopf for updates. @ninja there is no need to use this tone. I am a customer like you; I volunteered to handle shippings in europe, nothing more (and btw I am not keeping a cent for the job). We will emphatise to the seller that this kind of quality is unacceptable and that helmets need to be bubble-wrapped.

Will post further updates the same day as I get them.

Donā€™t think itā€™s just a TSG thing my helmet didnā€™t arrive in great shape either.

@fedestanco Sorry for tone! It is actually addressed to TSG for bad packing. It is great that you doing this!

Maybe, that is why they include stickers: for masking shipping scratchesšŸ˜ Iā€™m joking of corsešŸ˜‰

1 Like

@fedestanco: I got this yesterday after mailing the reseller.

Donā€™t know how they could send me a new one, since they are out of stock. I think I will try to get a partial refund instead and cover up some of the marks with a sharpie.

I tried to build an electro magnet yesterday to get rid of the alarm tag, but I had no luck so Iā€™m gonna go to some clothing store and ask if I can use their system to remove it.

As long as it isnā€™t one of the ones that has ink inside (doubt it would be), you can use a drill on it to get inside the plastic and release the magnets.

Yep, that was considered, but I want to keep it intact and try to get a portable electromagnet working some rainy day. You know, for science :wink:

I havenā€™t received a pm yetā€¦When do we pay?

1 Like

That wouldnā€™t look fishy at all right :smiley:?

Hey guys! Can you remove this anti-theft tag on this helmet that I bought legit on the internet :wink:.

Of course you can show them the receipt/invoice

I actually did that just an hour ago and it was no problem. They kept the tag though :frowning:

I had to get final tax info set. I have to pay a 3.07% net income tax. And if your not in the state of PA no sales tax.

Iā€™ll get everything set with a final final price and get this moving.

What your deadline on thisā€¦ I might need a new helmet :thinking:

5 Likes

Will most likely be about a week or so, as delivery is about 20 days out

1 Like

Still open then? :astonished:
If so, count me in!

1 Like

Ouch. I canā€™t bring myself to like this post.

Yes itā€™s still open, if you guys want to jump in fill out the google form linked somewhere in this thread lol