🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

how/when do we pay?

@RockyMountainEsk8 Im super busy at the moment, and we still have a good bit to wait for the helmets. I will most likely send out an email because individuals do not receive notifications via PM when in a group.

1 Like

I just filled out the form.

When are they suppose to ship? Or there is still no date?

I was told 30-45 days 22 days ago. The helmets are shipped by boat to reduce shipping charges.

Just to clarify, do we need to fill the form out again if we want to change the shipping address or can we do that once the e-mail arrives?

Just got my 125 helmet from snowbitch…the thing rocks thanks guys!

You can do that again when the email arrives.

a few days ago i’ve changed the size to L, sorry if there is any problem about that cc @fedestanco

No problem. @michichopf is still arranging the last details with tsg.

I am not very active in this thread, but believe me when I tell you I am trying. Its sort of trying to have a serious conversation with a passive agressive toddler. My most unpleasent experience ever. But forced them to have a final answer soon. Problem now is, the next 4 days are holidays in switzerland, delays things even further.

1 Like

I subbmitted today am i too late?

No still open

I’m still unsure on what’s my size, I’ll meassure my head again tomorrow. But I’m definitely IN. Hope it arrives before any accident.

How many visors come on the box?, Can I choose the color of the visor?

2 visors come with, clear and tinted black

1 Like

I just wanted to leave another update here. I have been back in forth with the distributor and am finalizing the details. As for the payments, I will no longer be using PayPal. All orders will be placed & processed through my new Shopify website. There you will only be able to use a Credit Card or Apple Pay.

For anyone who wants to join, just fill out the google form. I will then send a mass email out to everyone with a link and instructions to purchase your helmet.

I also wanted to add, I have asked the distributor to carefully inspect each helmet for dings/scratches/defects, and to add more bubble wrap to the helmets to prevent damage during shipment.

5 Likes

Also for EU or still pending?

Waiting for the email to send the money

Shopify kicks ass. I’m doing all kinds of crazy shit with my site.

We’re really looking forward to these helmets. Next up: better armor. @chaka was telling me about these kevlar pants. I kind of need them.

That it does! And it just works! I previously used woocommerce and spent 30+ hours setting up my website. And it still didn’t work half the time. All of the plugins and customizable features are crazy good with Shopify!

me too! i hated it! Woo on wordpress is a good blog with a shop shoehorned in. Shopify is an amazing shop with a blog that’s pretty damned good also.