Southeastern Meetup/Ride

Just wanted to get the dialog started about an eskate meetup located in the Southeast, specifically Atlanta. We have a fairly large group that rides weekly here, and I’m stumbling upon more potential group riders every time we’re out cruising. At the Raptor2 event last fall we had over 20 riders, granted some were from Florida. I’m thinking Spring or Fal might be ideal due to the hot/sticky Summers (bring extra GoldBond), but I’m down whenever people are available. If you’d like to see some of the awesome riding we have just a few blocks from my front door you can Google Piedmont Park, The Beltline Trail, & Freedom Parkway Trail amongst many other bike lane roads as our city is becoming more and more pedestrian friendly. Anyways all are obviously welcome and the only thing concrete I have in mind is if we do this we need to have shirts/hats/koozies/sweatbands/etc to commemorate our awesome meetup.

Anyways what do you guys think? Any preference on season or format? Maybe some of the guys who have organized these in the past could give some tips. Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Let me know when, I can make the drive to Atlanta.

4 Likes

I’m in Birmingham, and would love to go to ATL for a group ride. I think spring because Fall is too damn far away!

3 Likes

Ill pick you up on the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll roll down from Athens.

How about at the Old Fourth Ward skatepark?

3 Likes

esk8 road trip?

how do I get in on this :wink::grin:

4 Likes

That’s right on the eastside beltline trail.

2 Likes

and I vote for sweatbands!

1 Like

Perfect! We will save a little gas money… aka turn it into Beer money😆

3 Likes

I just got a growler from Webroot, never even heard of one before but I wanna use it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FL here. Hype it up enough and I’m in. Waiting on my raptor 2.

3 Likes

Im in for sure!

2 Likes

yes! I’m in Auburn and would love to do this! I think I could also gather a few people from around campus I have seen to join us as well!

3 Likes

@Sender & @GreasyGearsWRX, I’m.pretty sure I will be in bham Saturday after next if y’all wanna get together.

3 Likes

I don’t see any reason why we couldn’t make that happen at least with my current schedule!

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeah @Sender @GreasyGearsWRX @mmaner

3 Likes

When’s the next southeastern group ride. I’ll be there

3 Likes

Looks like next weekend in Birmingham for a few hours.

1 Like

My 5 boards aren’t done. Spot welders in the mail and still have to figure out how to program these foc boxes. Maybe spring I’ll be down

I have a few extra boards if anyone is left out. If you’re lucky you can ride my sweet modded Meepo deck swap…it’s pretty gnarly

1 Like