<<<SOLD>>> Raptor 1 Dual, spare R-Spec 6374, ABEC Flywheels, spare faulty SPACE cell, pads, helmet, etc

Hey all,

I have an original v1 Raptor Dual, with the battery rebuilt with all Samsung cells, along with an unused spare R-Spec 6374 motor, spare cover, belts, skate tool, ABEC Flywheels, with pads and helmet included:

20181204_183500

The battery has a faulty spot-weld in it, so the board is flaky right now. With that fixed, it rips!

I’m selling because I’ve just got too many toys. I don’t want to deal with shipping, so the best local offer in the Denver, Colorado metro area (I’m in Boulder) takes the whole lot.

Thanks!

• Fred
2 Likes

Its best for you to list a price!!

great item for sale.

1 Like

Okay, how about $500 for the whole lot? Or will someone offer more? I spent more than $2000 for everything here! Thanks…

3 Likes

Omg someone on here might pay that for the deck and motors alone :joy:

Everyone please be respectful when choosing how much to bid :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a good deal. @J0ker3366 ?

2 Likes

i bet his pm’s are flooded right now. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

HAHAHA!!! I’ve been strongly encouraged to edit the price. Let’s say $500. That should get the deal done and clear out my workshop. :grinning:

5 Likes

awesome!!

congrats, but remember that those enertion rspec motors are really one (type) of a kind :slight_smile:

Yup, and y’all can see that pretty gleaming brand new R-Spec 6374 in the box, looking so nice… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Lunasi

Go buy this. You are the only on close enough I know. Lol.

And @J0ker3366

One of you, go now! LOL

3 Likes

Lol I’m in Boulder. PM’d

Boulder?

I’m sorry to hear that. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I bet you did!

1 Like

Wow, this is looking easy! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thats because it cheap as. @J0ker3366 hope you got that dude.

Idk lol. @Skunk you serious about that?

@fredx is it pending or sold?

1 Like

I have PMs but no settled transaction yet. It’s probably sold, but I won’t know for sure until tomorrow. Thanks!

What the heck man, the deck alone is worth between $150-200

1 Like

Got it! TYSM @fredx <3

4 Likes

Sold! Thank you @kylepls :star_struck:

3 Likes