Sofu S3 | HAYA | 12S4P VTC6 + Modular Holders | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | Maytech 6880 190kv | Unity | FeatherRemote | 18-20:33 100mm

hi @sofu , where did you buy the ,

• G|Bomb SDF and DD
1 Like

I guess you r right.

1 Like

Do you still have this drivetrain lol

1 Like

Yes 10cccccccc

1 Like

@sofu did you ever try out the DD-R gbombs before switching to the DD-S? Was there a performance difference? I’m thinking about one of these 2 for an upcoming build and the DD-R seems better because of the wider range of angle adjustability; howcome you switched to the stubby version?

Yes. It was because of motor clearance. The tail end of the DD-R would hit the motor if you mount them high enough to not scrape the ground

1 Like

ahh now I see, that’s a bummer

what motor mounts were you using? would shorter mounts have been an option around this issue you think?

Not for me because I’m using surfrodz and shorter mounts mean the motors hit the pivot cup

2 Likes

I have the DDR bracket and DDS bracket on hand and I have dickyho long and short mounts on order. I did a mock up of the mounts on the brackets with some paper and it looks like both mounts should fit but clearance is tight. I ordered some Gbomb riser pads as well if it doesn’t have enough clearance. I will update you with pics when the mounts arrive if you like. I believe that the bracket that @sofu has are the SDR not the DDS.

1 Like

@Mr_Monday yes plz do keep me in the loop!! PM me maybe so we don’t clutter this thread?

Can I buy this Board?? OR whats the deal… SO JEALOUS!! Please make me one!

3 Likes

Yeah, I can steal it for you $400

2 Likes

But it’s right here next to me rn.

3 Likes

I know it’s one of the most gorgeous ones I’ve ever seen :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

also one of the worst ride quality lol.

3 Likes

hahah really? Plz do elaborate!

Fuck​:rofl::rofl: I think that’s the first reveal

1 Like

jk please dont lock me up. I will behave.

1 Like