Sofu S3 | HAYA | 12S4P VTC6 + Modular Holders | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | Maytech 6880 190kv | Unity | FeatherRemote | 18-20:33 100mm

Love tht build​:+1::+1: How long is the board in total?

47" or so? way long

1 Like

Cool thx for the info Im working on a diy integrated deck (fitting 12s5p) inspired by your build and the haya deck. Just needed a refering point regarding the lenght Kr

Hey @sofu, so I’m arriving at the conclusion that I will need these g-bomb brackets on my incoming HAYA build because otherwise it doesn’t look like the deck can clear wheels easily. Even at 90mm there are reports of wheelbite on full turn. I plan to use larger wheels.

Instead of getting a deep drop for the rear and the super duper fork for the front do you think 2 x super duper fork would work? They are 13 degrees so I was thinking to match them with the 35 degrees RKP Surfrodz and that would make it similar (48 degrees) to running 50 degrees Surfrodz. I wonder if you thought about this and if you think this would work. Thanks!

Futher to the above post - were/are the improved G-bomb brackets and stuff suited to Esk8 available to purchase or was this a one off?

If you look in their shop there is a DD-R (Deep Drop Regular) and a DD-S (Deep Drop Stubby). Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Sofu changed from the Regular to the Stubby.

Yeah that’s correct

Those are the 6" motor arms right? Do you think the 7" would have worked better?

Nahhh! Grip it with some glitter grip all the way or even use just black. This top looks horrible to me. Only thing I don’t like about that machine :cowboy_hat_face: but it is just me:rofl:

Marc’s extended ones work great with the stubby

1 Like

@sofu

hmm just thought of a stupid idea that I might get around to.

Haya + evolve supercarve + gbomb? = ultimate pump build?

@ARetardedPillow can probably ride it lol.

1 Like

I had one in my basement a couple days ago

Yes, supercarve + g bomb on a haya

1 Like

supercarve + g bomb?

hmm… i must be trippin then

Sorry i dont know if you posted this anywhere in this thread, im about to get some 6880s, just wanted to see what advice tou have regarding these motors if any. I have 6355s both motors are 190kv, what would you say some diffreneces are.

It may feel slightly stronger. And update your Unity firmware

Im running fsesc 6.6, thats good to know that it feels stronger, currently running 10s but about to swap to 12s

Hey im thinking of running these 6880s with the fsesc dual 6.6 at 12s with 6" wheels, 20:60 pulleys. What do you think? Do you think not enough torque? Should i do 16:60? What would you recomend?

I don’t really ride pnuematics so I cant advise you there…

Depends on your weight and if there’s hills where you live 16/60 is a good starting point for 190kv motors.