Socal Rider seriously injured night before last

Really sorry to hear this. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

1 Like

Let’s make this happen.

I hope you get well soon @BigBoyToys you’ve helped me alot and I look forward to further conversations, maybe even a ride together

Damn… get well !

Be strong buddy! We want you back soon! l wish you the fastest and powerful recovery! Don’t give up!!! :raised_hands:

Shit I hate seeing these injury threads on here. This tbi stuff is terrifying! Prayers for a speedy recovery.

BALLS. This is terrible news. Sending out prayers to you and your family @BigBoyToys.

6 Likes

If you guys want to put something together i can receive it and do my best to get it to Derek. One of Derek’s long time friend, a mutual friend happens to be my nearby neighbor also and I’m sure he can hand deliver if needed. I hope I can check up to see how Derek’s doing or learn more information soon

3 Likes

I doubt hes into flowers and cards. If I was in the hospital I’d want a decent burger.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about this, @BigBoyToys you are in our thoughts and prayers for a safe and speedy recovery. Let me know if there is anything that we can do to help in any way, count me in!

I’m devastated to hear this happened to you @BigBoyToys. My best wishes go out to you and hope you recovery quickly.

Just met him last week. Seems like a really nice guy. This makes me sick to hear. Hope to hear good news soon.

I’m so very sorry to hear this news. Even though this is just a forum and you may never meet the people you talk with you feel a sense of family. My heart is bleeding now with this news. My condolences to you Jess and to Derek’s family. :heart::heart:

I talked to him all the time at random he would always help me with his experience of various products on the forum, he was an awesome guy even though I missed the opportunity to meet in person deeply saddened by this and will pray for his family

Just woke up. This must not be real. All my prayers from Paris to you Jess and his family.

We’ll all meet in heaven.

I’m going to maintain the raise fund on all my network, share this on all my networks and give his family the credentials to get the money gathered. Please put also little words when you donate.

http://www.shareagift.com/Pages/20046

4 Likes

I have no words to say how lost I feel from reading that news. At the same time, I can’t begin to comprehend the turbulence you must be going through now… you have my condolences.

2 Likes

Jesus fuck… this is tragic

4 Likes

This is sad :sob:. I’m speechless that we lost such a great person. I was really looking forward to the next ride with him too. Literally texted him a few days ago chatting about batteries and 4WD

1 Like

This is sad day for the community, My prayers for you brother and you’re family.