So, who are you?

I got some back mris you can look at lol

2 Likes

@Sapphirinia you ever go to the Union?

2 Likes

Not yet. People have told me to go

What exam did you have?

Lumbar spine

It can be a pretty fun place, but it’s definitely best received when the students are gone. There’s a few slightly crazy regulars but they’re good people and it uhh, adds to the character y’know.

But yeah, I would recommend going sometime. Or maybe you don’t drink haha. I’ve been hanging out there since I was ~14 but that’s probably because I’m a piece of shit

Me? I’m still an MD, when I was younger I wanted to do IR. For now, I’m content to see sick call. (Wash your hands, gross, you probs won’t die, that mole? Go see your doc )

I’m In San Diego. I like to think SoCal is the epicenter of esk8. When I grow up, I’m going to get my shit together and get a kiddie degree at a satilite school in CS or go big and move to SF and prep for our AI overlords. I, for one, welcome our data science overlords.

When Boston Dynamics graduates “big dog” to “restless Teen” I’d like to make a board for … it, them? They?

Yeah, people are fun for now.

8 Likes

image image image image

26 Likes

Hentai? Topcloud-San

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity. Is that Kyoto I think those are the 1000 torii? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL! 10jason

6 Likes

Impressive eye for detail, my brother :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks. But to be fair, I have actually been there. :slight_smile: I think it’s beautiful… :smile:

6 Likes

The only social media I will participate in so heres me…

30 year old, Texas born, living in San Francisco. In month I will finally defend my thesis and graduate with my Masters in Chemistry.

For work, I teach a large variety of chemistry courses from organic to analytical. While I’ve enjoyed my two years teaching, I’m about to travel south and look for a higher pay. So around May I’ll be moving out of my insanly expensive San Francisco apt for a cheaper one in SoCal.

I’m pretty much a loner. Esk8 has been a nice release from all the other bullshit life can throw.

Edit: my field doesn’t certainty doesn’t have as much to offer as you engineers, but I would certainly like to be able to give back to the community. I can offer metal testing though XRF to determine purity of steels from overseas. I specialize in analytical chemistry because that where the money is. I have access to amazing and expensive analytical instruments, but I really don’t know what else I can offer.

26 Likes

I was just taking to somebody on here that uses xrf analyzing yesterday! Pleasure to meet you

7 Likes

Chase is the real deal.

6 Likes

@Chase be sure to hit up the group rides in SO Cal.

4 Likes

I can’t read this part and not click “like” in the same way no post with a github link doesn’t get a like.

5 Likes

Who on the forum is under the age of 25

Be honest

• Under 25
  • Over 25

0 voters

Why not also put your age in

• 1-10
  • 10-20
  • 20-30
  • 30-40
  • 40-50