So, who are you?

That’s when the fun is over and you have to start getting a job

Why else

4 Likes

Nah, my job has taken me all over the world, let me see some amazing sights, and it affords me the luxury to build some awesome stuff in my free time.

Jobs open up more of the world bud! Just find one that’s interesting

Also…you think you are supposed to get a job once you reach 25??? Where the hell do you live? I’ve been working since I was a kid but official legal paychecks started when I was 16

11 Likes

dont be a sheep

2 Likes

If your ass is at home with mom till 25 and you’re just getting a job, you lazy af.

7 Likes

Calm it

Just jk

2 Likes

lazy or lucky AF – it would have been nice not to worry about whether I’d be eating and/or homeless if an emergency expense occurred until after I was 25.

Now I’ve mostly got my shit together, but having training wheels on for the first few years of adulting would have saved me from a few twitches (I tend to stop eating enough when the pantry isn’t full enough, mild panic attacks if the power goes out)

2 Likes

Lol you look familiar dude😆

1 Like

You look exactly like the eye doctor I just saw… Even the surfing part. :upside_down_face:

Haha i dont know why this cracked me up

1 Like

IMG_20190422_140412752 My Wife, My Kids, me… Without them I am nothing.

22 Likes

I feel the same way!

6 Likes

My family has that effect on people

5 Likes

I was “working” at 8 years old mowing lawns and washing cars in the summer and shoveling snow in the winters for my block of neighbors. Now everyone is paranoid (rightly so). I miss those old days/society

At 13 I started working as a swim instructor at the pool I practiced in. Did the various aquatics jobs until I turned 22 and got out of college and got a boring office job.

4 Likes

@Mikenopolis same here I feel like I’ve been self-employed since I was born lol. My dad always was and I was homeschooled for the first 7years of grade school. Was employing my neighborhood friends at 11. Those were the good ol days!!!

Ok after multiple call outs this is what you’re gonna get.
I’m Daren. I was born in Dublin, Ireland, moved to London at aged 2 and then moved to Australia when I was 40. Confusing during the rugby world cup I can tell you.
I have a business degree but couldn’t run a business if my life depended on it. Oh wait a minute it kind of does. I have a small Building company and am a qualified plumber/electrician. And in the immortal words of Forest Gump “thats all I’m going to say about that” image

Here I am in all my rugged glory. image

This is my silly wife. She has a pineapple on her head. Shes a worry. image Camping at Double island point. Look at the adoration. She only wants me for my body. image

Did I mention I live in paradise? Above mentioned Double Island point Noosa North Shore image

Me again. Someone stole the last ferrero roche. image

My lovely wife again wondering where I hid her wine.

And again. Shes kind of hogging the limelight.

As for the kids well theres 4 of them ranging from 11 to 22.
Got no pics of the eldest boys to hand and my daughter is too gorgeous to share on a site that has 14 year old boys on it. My little demon though, well you can have a pic of him being awesome.

PNG Well thats my life in a nutshell and I thank my lucky stars for it. Love this place Love this hobby (shut up Brian) Love all you new friends. Lets push this esk8 thing as far as we can together guys. Daren out.

27 Likes

Lol i didnt know the first pic was actually you!!. xD. I thought Brent was just trolling us.

3 Likes

No thats me. Warts and all

He stalked my facebook Creep

5 Likes

Me too doods!

4 Likes

Everytime I see this thread pop up I get this song in my head (certainly not a bad thing)

3 Likes

Daren moved there, he was expelled from the UK due to some incidents with pineapples but if he could just up and go then anyone can right? Lets all move to Australia and hang out with Jaymo.

6 Likes