So, who are you?

I am sure that is why you are there. The perks.(he said in friendly sarcastic jest) .

Thank you!

6 Likes

Well… a huge perk is when the kids accomplish things they have been told they would never achieve. That moment may be the real reason.

9 Likes

Thats awesome man.

2 Likes

awesome! :smiley: been a fan. Wished it gotten more following.

2 Likes

Props man. This is rewarding and needed work.

2 Likes

Honestly the following was pretty great. The fans were super supportive. But the reality of building and maintaining a 4+ million dollar mech is pretty rough, so keeping it sustained with momentum isn’t cheap or easy. As you can imagine, salary for 15+ engineers working full-time adds up over the years, and this was a passion project through and through. Thanks for the support!

And just for you, bonus behind-the-scenes shot of the double barreled 6" paintball cannon:

IMG_20170517_211954

Cheers!

13 Likes

Funny, but no, that was a 5km.

1 Like

Oh cool are you a kiwi, or was that the extent of your time in NZ?

I spend a lot of time in Raglan as my family are big into surfing. While I’m not much of a beach guy I enjoy the Raglan vibe over the east coast beaches.

Back to callouts!

@Jumpman, 58 days read time, yet seldom poster! Who are you sir?!

13 Likes

The opposite of me :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey @Sender, thanks for the shout out. You’re right I guess I should post more. No mystery, I haven’t bought a computer for over 10 years, so I’m on an iPad, with no keyboard. So, easier to read than to post! I try and post if I can help someone out, but I’m usually beaten to it by someone much more knowledgeable.

My name is Nass,(not so great in German, I know). I’m 48 in a few days time, and I live in London. I don’t take selfies of just me, and don’t really feel comfortable posting pictures of other people on the internet. Thinking about it, the last picture of me alone is probably in the possession of the Sussex Constabulary, who kindly put me up for the night in exchange for just my mugshot and fingerprints. Kind of wish I’d asked for a copy now.

Once again, appreciate the call out. I somehow feel a bit more part of this great community now, and who knows, I might even get a new computer for my birthday, and then I’ll try and post more!

34 Likes

That is hilarious! Glad you are here! I don’t know, but you may have more read time than anyone!

14 Likes

can we have a super like button? :slight_smile:

That was such a sweet post :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

If i combined all my mugshots it would look like a flip book :running_man: :police_car: :poop:

2 Likes

Holy crap, not sure how I missed your post, I know it was an age ago but thank you for sharing that. What a hero.

Genuinely brought a grown man to silence with this.

3 Likes

Back to this. What weird creatures do you think are real and which are merely hoax?

@billappleton

I’m Gabe. Grew up in Hawaii, then moved to SoCal, currently in Denver, CO. I pay the bills by pretending to be an aerospace engineer. Reasonable cost of living what? The family IMG_20180202_185946790 After a ride IMG_20180508_175725307 Love to cook IMG_20180320_182239271 The eMTB corner IMG_20181202_163917

Anybody in the Denver area wants to do a ride, hit me up.The Denver ESK8 FB group seems to only want to do rides when I’m at work.

20 Likes

Hell yeah! I am looking forward to the Denver Esk8 Renegade Rendezvous this summer!

2 Likes

I just finished Breaking Bad.

Time to try my hand as a “chef”

Gotta pay for all this stuff somehow…

20181213_094623

24 Likes