So, who are you?

Not sure i would use the word “real” its more about human stories.

Patterson invented Bigfoot in 1967, Betty and Barney Hill invented alien abduction in 1961. The Fox sisters invented Spiritualism in 1850, etc.

One of my favorite stories is Mothman in West Virginia, 1966. That tale has it all.

But real crypto creatures? Maybe Homo Floresiensis and Orang Pendek. Check that out.

2 Likes

Definitely will be going into a wikipedia hole later…

2 Likes

Me too :disappointed: share notes?

1 Like

Of course.

I see an RV trip in the near future, need a co driver? I have some blue RitDye

1 Like

The yawning rabbit :hole: I’ll bite Siri what the ‘fo is an ‘orang pendek’

I’ve heard of the Orang Pendek. I do believe in aliens. Not the little green men type theory but the in all the universes that are out in space our planet can not be the only one with intelligent lifeforms although I would beg to differ on intelligent lifeforms on this planet as it makes me feel like I’m in the movie idiocracy sometimes.

2 Likes

It can be, but it’s far, far, far, far more likely that it’s not.

3 Likes

Go to Nashville, thats a different fuckin planet for real. Not that there’s intelligent life there :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Hell I think there’s no way Europa is sterile. I mean…there’s just no way right?

1 Like

I get the craziest feeling that the latest project on my bench is going to take fucking forever.

20181213_172829

20 Likes

At least 17 more years :wink:

16 Likes

At least you only have to worry about one penis and not everyone else’s!

3 Likes

Well, I have 3 penises to worry about unfortunately… lol. This one is my youngest (and LAST!).

3 Likes

I like how you don’t worry about your own haha metal

4 Likes

This is how I feel, with all that out there it seems most likely that there is another species on par with us in development at least.

1 Like

If you’re bored check out panspermia and intelligent design. My personal favorite ideas.

Also I fully think octopi are alien. The growth chart for brain power grows on distinct curves for mammal, reptile, etc. Octopus is on a next level curve.

3 Likes

Why would I worry about mine? I am getting fixed and my wife is Hott, my best friend, and a bad ass chica!

3 Likes

Carlos is just the cutest image

19 Likes

Wait a minute…

Are you saying that is me?!

People tell me that shit all the fucking time. Lol.

10 Likes