Skateboard parts

Stop what you’re doing for a minute

Ok, i am. .

Make something similar to this.

This let’s you charge or discharge ONE cell through the balance lead. No more than 1A charge or discharge. Small wires can’t handle more current.

So your low cell you can charge to what the others are then balance charge the whole pack.

You don’t need the xt60 on the end. It could go to alligator clips or whatever so long as you check which cell is low and make sure positive and negative are connected correctly

1 Like

Thank you. You talking always about a low cells? My cells was same = 3.71, 3.71 and 3.71.

Oh. My bad all three cells won’t charge.

Yeah try and balance charge it. Odd it stopped at 3.7. should be fine

I try ballance after, but not climbing, it stay at 3.71. That is reason because i want discharge them and hope that next ballance will work.

Other battery i start with ballance and it was ok.

Oh. Did you set it to balance to storage charge? That’s 3.7v

I dont know how to storage works… Now cells are 3.45 and dropping.

It’s an option on the charger. You charge your lipos to 3.7v if you don’t plan on using them for a few days or more is recommended

Aha. I was not use that.

I reach minimum, 3v by cells, so now i charging with ballance again, hope to rich 4.2v like on other battery.

what charger are you using?

Imax b6 charger

did you select the right nuber of cells and amps?

They all charged to same voltage. 3.71, so he might have done BAL STO or whatever.

1 Like

Again after discharge and again charge with ballance stop at 3.71. Wierd is that on beggining sometimes was R: 2SER S: 3SER, but sometimes when reconnect is R: 3SER S: 3SER.

And what about NIMH charging from this video?

I try that charging about 2min, then I return to ballanc lipo charging and i saw that I reach 3.72v (+1).

Damn someone call fire brigade :smiley: I suggest first read the basics, because you don’t even understand anything about the batteries… If you play with them like you told now, you will need a real fire brigade because Li-Poly batteries are not so fun then they catch on fire because of mischarging, bad discharging and etc :wink:

1 Like

Offtopic: Doesnt Imax B6 has checking of battery type before charging? :smiley:

Yes, checking…and charger let me… Thank you. Sorry. Dont must call brigade for 2 minutes I think :slight_smile: I know something about batteries.

I was have a braik and read that A must be 1.5 for charge that battery, then I try again and weird, voltage cells jump to 3.75 (from 3.72) and start normally charge :-o

Somewhere been wall (error)which charger can’t cross and stuck. So, i think that now working.