Skateboard parts

I love my 36 inch deck

Hi. I have on motor shaft 10mm, and hole on small bore is 8 mm (it have 10 teeth). What to do now? Can I try make bigger hole or buy 10 mm shaft bore? I can’t find 10 mm.

2 Likes

10T are too few teeth. It will be hard for the motor to pull that pulley. You should consider a minimum of 15T. So yes, change that pulley for a more swift gear like 15T and Up.

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile: and is it fit on my belt? (teeth will be smaller)

I have had the same problem with the 10mm shaft. Almost every pulley has a 8mm hole in it.

You can solve it by drilling a 10mm hole in the pulley (drillpress recommended). That’s how I have solved it. But: your pulley, just like mine, is pretty thin. I was lucky enough that the pulley didn’t break because the walls around the hole are pretty thin already. If drilling didn’t work and the pulley has snapped you can buy another pulley.

The specs you need to consider are:

• Same teeth ratio, so 10 for you I think
  • inside bore diameter of 10mm (you can go something bigger like 15mm, because you have to drill the 10mm hole in it by yourself. I am not 100% about that so look that up :smile: )

I hope this has helped you

You can buy 5m 15t pulley with 10mm bore on Ebay.

[quote=“Bor.inc, post:47, topic:46746”]…I was lucky enough that the pulley didn’t break because the walls around the hole are pretty thin alread [/quote] That is what I afraid :slight_smile: it is to thin, but I can try… Thanks guys for answers. :slight_smile:

i would just buy a whole new pulley

No luck. It’s broken.

The problem will be because I have to short belt, and if I want install new bore with more teeth it will be larger than last, so I must buy a new belt? I can’t find bore with 10mm hole and belt for it in one set. My belt was 10mm width and other bels for sell are 16, 20 mm…

1 Like

My belt was 265mm. I thinking to buy something like 320mm, 12mm width. Is 12 mm belt enough to pull 65kg uphill without broken?

depends which belts you buy

lol his belts won’t break…

I’ve done 800-1000 km on 9 mm belts until they broke! This was on flat pavement and steep hills, so 12 mm belts are just fine.

1 Like

my bad. didnt see that they were 12mm. Kinda assumed they were 9

9 won’t break either :thinking:

1 Like

Hi. One of my battery all 3 cells stop charging at 3.71v.

Is that because I charge them without “ballance charge”? So, how to return it to start charging 4.2v, do I must discharg them and charge again but this time in ballance charge?

Yes balance charge. Why didn’t you every time?

You’re probably going to have to make a small pin connector to the balance lead for just the low cell and charge at 1a for that individual cell.

That’s if it’s not ruined. If you took that battery and ride with it that one cell will now over discharge compared too the charged cells

I connect it with small pin with cable for ballance, but i not set in charger ballance mode.

I yesterday try first time charging and forget set that option.

I now discharging, that will help?

No it will not. You will discharge the low cell below a safe voltage

Omg :-o …