SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

Just added the 6374-149KV motor with and without sensor. ($69.40 and 76.90 respectively). Also in respect for all non-continental USA members interested, the minimum order requirement is 5 however.

KV for the 6354(260kv) are a little high thought for a Double R

…Wish they made 6354 220kv

We could be able to get a european group buy together. How much would shipping be? Does it have to be 5 per person or 5 total. Can it be individual adresses or do you only send to a single adress? I would like one 149kv with sensors.

2 Likes

Did you see my question about longer motor shafts?

I’ll take 1 260kv

Yes, I have messaged about that I am getting answers, probably tonight. I will answer questions asap as they are given.

2 Likes

It has to be 5 in total, sent to same address, and then forwarded would be cheaper.

Just an to throw it out there… I paid $118.00 to get 35 motors shipped last time (was over 50lbs). I would get them to charge you cost for shipping, $98 is ridiculous for 10 pieces.

3 Likes

Motors are heavy and shipping is expensive. @wmj259 You also forgot that you have to pay import tax and VAT applies. When you ship the motors to Europe, customers will have to pay duties and/or VAT again. Make sure the motors are RHoS and have a CE Certificate in that case. A group buy is trade, even if you don’t make any profit. You got to provide an invoice btw. If you and five of your fellows buy something that might be fine. Manufacturing something on purpose, importing it, shipping it around the planet is trade, no excuses! Warranty, unlimited Liability, VAT, duties, sticking to standards (e.g. FCC, RHoS), having a registered business, insurance… That all sits on your shoulders. Shipping something by air from HK to USA, maybe then to Europe is a bit expensive in the end, especially when you ship heavy motors. I think you should straighten out your numbers and be honest to your buyers and yourself. Price will end up way higher, you will have a lot of trouble and email conversation and might end up sitting on a couple of 100$ unpaid invoices. Something always goes wrong and you will pay for that.

Frank

1 Like

What he said. US only would seem the best

I get that they are heavy and expensive to ship. But they don’t cost that much. I paid $118.00 to get 35 motors shipped

I am pretty much just limiting this group buy to the US. @trampa, @JLabs, @NNGG , I appreciate the feedback. :blush:

Is this still open?

Yes, I am in the middle of a few exams this week so I will let everyone think about it and then On 12/21/16 I will submit the order.

I will be finished with exams on this upcoming Tuesday 12/20/2016. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Boy did they mess up my sleeping/eating/… schedules.

I will be asking everyone to confirm their orders. I again apologize for the delays. I just had a lot of special requests from many people for specific things and a little life things to take care of. I was able to get all the motors with key-ways and silicone wiring’s so all can enjoy. The motor shaft specs are posted above and on the main # post.

If you have any edits to make please just tag my name and specify what you need to be changed. If no changes are needed please post a confirmation.

I will add details on the shipping in next few days before sending the final order.

@DilatedPupils, @Lambjr088, @f1rstb81, @Rob.Endless, @barajabali, @NNGG, @Rob69de, @SteveS

@wmj259 you can put me under the 192kv not 190kv my mistake.

Also extended shafts!

1 Like

How long are the extended shafts?

If I recall correctly they will be the same as the trampa motors 38.5mm. Will need to get this confirmed a second time so I dont mislead anyone Trampa Motor Diagram

1 Like

I am confirming once again it’s correct

Changing mine to 2 6374 149kv extended shaft with sensor 2 6374 192kv extended shaft with sensor Send me the bill. Thank you