SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

Im still game for the 260kv Can i paypal the funds?

What’s the lead time once it’s ordered?

Pending confirmation on length, I’d like two (2) 149kv 6374 sensored motors with extended shafts.

@wmj259: Only edit to your spreadsheet is I’d like two motors.

40 - 45 Days from payment, according to the first post.

Yes that is correct, but that is for the sensored version. The unsensored versions would take 20days. But they would ship together, I pressume.

@barajabali, @SteveS, @DilatedPupils, is there any specs for the keyway dimensions you want are are you fine with the initial keyway dimensions in the first post? Extended shafts will be 38.5mm from the exit of the motor.

I have no specs for keyway anything is fine

Could they shift the position of the keyway inboard by 10 mm? With a long shaft, I wouldn’t mount the pulley so close to the end. I happen to have an 8 x 3 millimeter key, so the size of the keyway is longer than I need, but it will work fine.

Whoops, forgot to tag @wmj259 in my last reply.

1 Like

@SteveS, So if the shaft is 38.5-mm long from the motor housing, you want it 28.5-mm away from the motor housing, with the same key-way dimensions, if I understood correctly.

@wmj259 Not quite. I’m asking if the measurement that is 4.1mm in your first post could be increased to 14.1mm. That way, the keyway is about the same distance from the motor as it is on the standard-length shaft. Does that make sense?

That’s what I meant, could have worded, better my bad.

i want to order 2 6374 192kv with sensor, but I can’t seem to edit the google doc.

I’ll add you in. I had to lock it, didn’t want anyone to mess up other people’s orders (no offense to anyone).

Thanks, I thought it was me :slight_smile:

Nothing specific for the keyway for me either.

What is the shaft diameter on the 6374 motors? 8mm or 10mm.

@CamBo, these are 8mm shafts.

I need to have a minimum quantity of 5 motors for the same extended shaftkeyway specs and same KV rating.

So far there are 4 motors for the 149kv with extended shafts. I am willing to buy another one so it meets the MOQ and just sell it on the marketplace. I have not asked for the price for the 149 sensored with extended shaft version yet. Heads up on that price as it will be higher.

I changed the spreadsheet around to add another column. Unfortunately I have customized the orders to the manufacturer too much that they are a little more enforcing of the minimum order requirement. Please put a final eye on your row in the spreadsheet. I am just really cautious so I don’t end up too much in the hole if someones order is incorrect from my editing. (Please dont be mad at me :slight_smile: ) @DilatedPupils, @f1rstb81, @Rob69de, @Rob.Endless, @steves, @CamBo.
I will ask for the final invoice from the manufacturer.

**TONIGHT WILL BE THE LASTDAY TO ADD TO THIS GROUP BUY. I RECOMMEND ONLY ADDING IF THERE IS A PREVIOUS QUANTITY THAT IS CLOSE TO 5 OR ABOVE 5 ALREADY. **

1 Like

@wmj259 Confirming my row is right. Also, writing to thank you for being so accommodating to many different requests and for being so careful administering this group buy. Well done!

1 Like

Confirming my order. Thank you so much for doing this.

1 Like