SK3 Small Dual Motor GroupBuy

For those that are on the spreadsheet Can you please fill out this form to help me with making a shipping plan.

For username it is requiring an email address. Do you want our esk8 username or just our email address?

I just fixed it, please enter your forum username. Thanks!

Any updates?

Yeah, had a issue come up a few days ago that kept me from posting, sorry.

So the same price applies as before except I added a 245kv no sensor version.

the 190kv (nosensor) : $62.50+1.50+7.60 =$71.60 the 190kv (sensor) : $68.50+1.50+7.60 =$77.60 the 213kv : $68.50+1.50+7.66 =$77.66 the 245kv (nosensor) : $62.50+1.50+7.79 =$71.79

I only got 4 responses on the online form. @Lambjr088 @osbor @yummyblobs @jaymu86 @Mobutusan

I can start collecting payments, as I have to cover for some people who dropped out.

I gonna have to drop too i just resently moved from california to south dakota so im broke sorry

That’s odd, I responded to the online form too. I’m still in for my 245kv motor anyways.

Oh those names I tagged were people that didn’t fill the form.

So do you think this group buy is still gonna happen? If so what’s the timeframe look like?

I will start collecting payments tomorrow.

My PayPal address is [email protected] You can pay by service or friends and family. Just cover the fee for service please. When your sending the payment please include your Mailing Address, Your Whole Real Name. and Your Forum Username. the 190kv (nosensor) : $71.60 the 190kv (sensor) : $77.60 the 213kv (sensor) : $77.66 the 245kv (nosensor) : $71.79

Those are the cost for each type of motor. Just multiply your quantity by those. Please note they do not include final shipping.

@Ronny_CTS @Lambjr088 @Blacksheep @osbor @jbruce @yummyblobs @benjammin @heliboy04 @Mobutusan

@ATLesk8 Please check the post above.

Done diddly doodley.

@benjammin, received payment. @jbruce, received payment. @Mobutusan, received payment.

You can take me off man I found the motor I need

Money sent, thanks for doing this!

Only got a few payments so far.

Hi guys, Sorry to say, but I am in some issues now with my university school, and have to deal with some real-life situations. Because of that I won’t be able to lead this GB anymore. I just returned every-ones payments. If someone can lead this, I can pass forth all the info needed. Once again, I’m sorry for the inconvenience.