SK3 Small Dual Motor GroupBuy

Does anybody want some? Pm me I only have 14 of them.

1 Like

How much shipped to 30308? Also do you have any larger 63 mm sensorless motors left?

Ignore the PayPal payment fee, as I will be paying by bank. Which has a $40 charge from PNC. I added $1.50 to every motor. I need to remind them if needed about the silicone wiring, and to have one continuous wire directly from the inside out. The weights (from hobbyking website): the 190kv : 1005g the 213kv : 1013g the 245kv : 1030g. Final total weight for 21162g.

Final price for each motor, without shipping to you. the 190kv (nosensor) : $62.50+1.50+7.60 =$71.60 the 190kv (sensor) : $68.50+1.50+7.60 =$77.60 the 213kv : $68.50+1.50+7.66 =$77.66 the 245kv (nosensor) : $+1.50+7.79 =$ the 245kv (sensor) : $68.50+1.50+7.79 =$77.79

If everyone is okay with this, I can get a final PO and finish the payments up. If you are okay with this, please message me your zipcode/state If more than one person lives close by to eachother, I will message all involved and possibly help save on shipping costs.

Just to mention again, like before I am not making any money, just want to help.

:wink:

What is the 7 dollars on each motor. I was thinking it was shipping until I read the post above it.

That’s $7 is shipping from the manufacturer to me.

it seems there are no options of 245kv motors without sensors. Is it still possible for me to get mine unsensored?

Why are they charging you shipping for each motor separately? If everything is going to you first, they should be able to ship in one package. Granted, it’ll be a heavy package, but sure as shit cheaper than paying separate for each. Then we can just split up the cost depending on how many of us there are right, or am I missing something?

@benjammin The prices listed above is from everything being shipped to me all in one gigantic ~40-45lb box. I just seperated the costs already, and applied the shipping evenly. The prices listed are what the payments to me would be.

yeah they charge a bunch in shipping, it started at $50 for me.

Wow, so they’re charging you $150+ in shipping? Is that normal?

That’s how much I was charged the first time. If someone in California wants to help me out with some shipping, please message me and I can help get this don.

Sounds like these guys are jacking up the shipping costs. I’ve got some massive packages from Hobbyking, and at most, shipping was like $60.

Probably not that massive though. That’s gonna b a big’n.

I might be able to work with some of the Cali orders though if it’ll help.

This is the info about the first time I did the GB.

Yeah I have had a 30 boards sent to me from California and the shipping is only 140 and 5 boards is around d 20 pounds so that shipping is super high depending on the motor it could be just easier to get them from hobby king. After it’s all said and done.

The only reason I did the first GB was because the manufacturer could customize the motors right from the beginning versus the stock HobbyKing motors are. I asked if they could do sensors, and they said yes, and then extended shafts for people that wanted to run 15mm belts, and then keyways and then silicone wires. (majority of these were free).

I originally only wanted 2 motors for myself, but because of the MOQ, 10, I thought it may be making it cheaper for everyone else aswell. But because a lot of requests for smaller motors that could run dual, I decided to help people out and make a smaller motors that could handle dual drive.

Also to add, the shipping is done by FedEx, so that may be one reason it is expensive, but from my experience, the chances of this $700-800-900+ box being lost is slim to nill. Aswell as this isn’t all my own money so, this puts strain on whoever has to deal with it.

Yeah, I hit up Hobbyking awhile back to see if they’d do silicone wires. No go. I definitely don’t mind paying a little more for the add-ons.

Except that these add on are mostly except the sensors, HK makes a lot of money because they have a huge profitmargin.

I’m going to submit a final request for prices again because I changed a few orders around. I’m hoping to close around 12 tonight. That way I can have better idea what number sweat are working with and how to fix a few issues with distribution.

Also just to note, I don’t think 6364s will fit in a dual rear unless you do a forward and reverse mount system or dualdiagonal, you have trampa truck system or the new extended torqueboard trucks. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I was contemplating dual 6364 on paris 195mm trucks. Read somewhere on the forum that is will work but not sure of the source.