'sk3' 6374 190kv sensored extended shaft

Received the motor, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! What are you using it for? Clear motor mount??

1 Like

It’ll go in a kick scooter, but some parts haven’t arrived yet, so just messing around for now.

The phase wires are super flexible, I’m assuming they’re silicone. The custom touches here and there are great!

1 Like

Very true. That’s why they’re my favorite.

1 Like

just curious

is that acrylic or plexi?

A piece of scrap acrylic. It chips easily when drilling through.

1 Like

I still have 2 more left.

1 Like

Hey @barajabali do you have any of the standard shafts? Just got my shiny new motor (looks great!), but it turns out I don’t need the extended shaft

Any change you wil get more motors ? Im looking at sk3 6374 149kv for my mtb, but it would be nice with sensores …

Does anyone else think we need another run of these? No good motors on the market now a days…

Im fetching quotes for a groupbuy

2 Likes

@venom121212 could be interested

I’m going to quote out 50 motors. Not intending to make a profit on this order so you’re going to get the best deal. If you’re interested, drop a comment. I’ll make a new thread when more solid numbers are available.

3 Likes

Not sealed though right? :pensive:

I’ve literally submerged my motors in water, mud and a hell of a lot of snow. No need to be sealed when the motor is good quality

2 Likes

Shaft length?

40mm was the old design.

I don’t think that is needed anymore. I think the normal length is 25mm. Any complaints about that?

Yeah I was going to ask for it be around 26mm

1 Like

Ill request 30 mm to cover all bases

3 Likes

Ok just saying 26-26 is a good length for me. Doesn’t mean I have to cut shafts for gear drives

Maytech is unsealed are 25- 26mm and SK3 is also the same

Last time i did custom shaft length cuts and flatspots. I can do the same this time. So ill do 30 with an option to cut down and flatspot.

3 Likes