'sk3' 6374 190kv sensored extended shaft

I have a couple brand new in the box ‘sk3’ 6374 motors for sale. I needed a few and I was under the MOQ. They are custom motors, Ive exclusively used these motors for 3 years now. They’re pretty much the most powerful outrunner you can get and they don’t look like shit

300mm sensor cables and phase cables 5.5mm phase bullets 10awg silicone wire Extended 40mm shaft 8mm shaft dia 190kv Jst mini 2.0 plug right into any vesc

I’m selling them for $100 plus shipping. I should have them in 3 weeks.

5 Likes

are the sensors JST-PH 2.0mm? or those really tiny 1mm pitch ones that I commonly see.

1 Like

Thanks for that, they are the jst sensor. They plug right into the vesc

1 Like

They have the standard sk3 nipple?

Sorry what nipple?

Makes it longer than 74

1 Like

Oh yea it does have that

My motors

These sound really awesome! How much would it cost for one shipped to San Diego, California?

This would be for a single motor build with a 60kg rider, how do you think it would perform? Would the side pull be too much to control or super noticeable? I am also guessing that they do not have keyways in them? What do you use to attach the pulley to the shaft

I’ve been using a 6374 192KV for 6 months now, I’m 85kg with my gear but even when I was 97kg (my weight fluctuates because I fight competitively) the motor handled me fine though I’d need a lower gear ratio/second motor for very steep hills. Still, I see 32mph top speed regularly and I’d imagine you’d see more since you’re lighter.

My motor pulley has a grub screw to secure it so I drilled a hole in the shaft. For flat spots you could clamp the motor and take a dremel to it.

I doubt you’ll feel much of a push from one side of the board but a lighter rider would have to chime in here.

1 Like

Yeah I have a dual 6355, this build is for my sister, wanted to go a bit cheaper than a dual drive, I am just wondering how big of a problem the pull is, if a problem at all.

I use a single motor on on of my boards and I weigh 230. Works great.

$110 shipped

You can PayPal me to [email protected]

1 Like

The pulley isnt a problem. Just grind a small flatspot and use a grub screw. Never had a slip

1 Like

http://www.chiboards.com/eboard-parts/6080-190kv-6-12s-motor-extended-shaft

Made a link in my store for easy payment

Does the extended shaft get in the way at all? Was gonna buy a 6374 170kv but the black stole me away

Not for me, But you can always cut off the excess with an angle grinder or a file and apply throttle

All I have available is a screwdriver and a skate tool haha. Would be using it with Ollins new mount setup.

Yea it would work. Shaft would be sticking out but it wont affect anything. And you could always get it chopped off later when you have access to tools.

I could trim it down for you with an angle grinder too. I dont mind

2 Likes

If you did that would be awesome. Just purchased. Just gotta pop some 4mm bullets on there and we’re ready to go

Thanks for the order :slight_smile: Yup just let me know how long you want the shaft to extend?