Single motor spare parts build

from what i read its better to use smaller caps in parallel because its less resistance and the caps can dissipate heat better than a single large cap.

if he still ships stuff ill order this one. https://goaxle.com/shop/cappcb

purchased it hopefully it will ship out

1 Like

Got the tracking number on the capacitor so he is still shipping them and I ordered an enclosed from Unik boards I hope my 10s3p fits lol

As soon as the parts get in I’m gonna try and run 60 motor amps and should be okay

Finished my board I installed the new capacitors and I took apart my space cells battery to have it fit in the encloser from Unik boards @okp

This thing runs super super smooth I didn’t think a Single 6355 could get me a 300lb man to 25mph lol

Also I miss the Rspec motors they have this high pitched sound at higher RPMs that sound almost like the DeLoren from back to the future. It sounds so nice.

1 Like

Nice work! Do you have any pictures documenting the breakdown and fitting of the space cell?

unfortunately when i did this my phone was broken so i didnt take any pics but essentially left the pack it self alone, i just moved the BMS under the battery and placed the LCD screen and charge port on the encloser it self that left me enough room for my vesc and a reciever. id have to do some serious cramming if i want to fit another vesc in there but that will be for next time, i have a broken vesc i need to send out for repair and i have a second r spec 6355 but id need another mount and pully kit for the motor.

I was trying to not buy anything for this current build and use as many left over parts as possible in the end i spent about $180 on this board because i had all the most expensive stuff already.

2 Likes

heres a quick video of me testing it out. keep in mind im super heavy at 300lbs and the single 6355 does better than expected i got up to 20mph on this short run