Show me your pets

omg my dad had 5 pugs growing up. he lived in taiwan for the first 10 years, so many dogs are stolen, its so depressing.

2 Likes

@Westy I just want to iterate that the last paragraph in my 4 paragraph rant was not directed toward you. I’m sorry about that and if I seemed hostile. I didn’t make that clear. It was to b264 because what we’re dealing with is textbook prejudice. Regardless if the base of it is valid or not.

I just want to make clear. Doesn’t matter if anyone likes or dislikes any particular animal or breed. Hell, even if someone suggest someone else to get a particular breed or not, as long as it’s factual. For example, I wouldn’t suggest anyone who was constantly busy or doesn’t a high level of commitment to get a husky or Australian Shepard since those dogs are active and need lots of exercise. Or whatever. But not when the reason you shouldn’t get a dog is because of stigma. Nah, don’t get a pet if you’re going to be a shitty owner. Don’t have a child if you’re going to be a bad parent. Similar logic really.

2 Likes

My friends moms pug chihuahua abomination (if you can still consider it a dog) 20171206_132945

9 Likes

Screenshot_20190102-123138_Photos Screenshot_20190102-123046_Photos

This is Penny a golden retriever poodle mix so she doesn’t shed which is nice.

14 Likes

I am in love with @Deckoz 's cat! So pretty :heart_eyes:

I don’t currently have any pets, but here’s me with @thisguyhere 's dog, haha.

received_517465332086663

15 Likes

goldfish-stock-image_csp15815969

9 Likes

LOL, that made me laugh so hard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This right here :clap::clap:

7 Likes

Same goes with having a child.

9 Likes

Stupid people are outbreeding smart people… that’s why we’re doomed as a race.

3 Likes

The number one stb no one wants to tall about. Its spread every day…

2 Likes

Exactly why one is my prominent beliefs is that you take nothing with you when you leave this place. You can leave a lot behind. Pass knowledge freely and ask questions shamelessly. We’re only going to get smarter as a race if we teach our children properly.

2 Likes

PHOTO_20181213_060222 IMAG3528 IMG_00691

21 Likes

IMG_20190108_183706-01

11 Likes

That’s a pretty big “if” you got there.

Then I am outside and bus full of elementary/primary kids stops at a red light and they all start screaming out the window “suck my ****, ho” to some fly lady walking down the sidewalk. Then I realize, yep we are doomed as a species. We are definitely moving backwards.

3 Likes

This is how my dog lays on my gf while she’s on her computer. It’s the dog’s favorite spot.

20190106_215834

16 Likes

Not an if in my household. But sadly that is the case. Kicked some 12 year old kid out of my backyard the other day because he was yelling at a guy on his roof (hanging Christmas decor) to fall off. This generation is… Something.

1 Like

ikr, i am… something.

image image image image

19 Likes

Love that 2 of them are looking like I didnt do it and the other is hanging his head.

4 Likes