Show me your pets

It’s show us your pets. Not ‘let’s argue about pets’. Everyone drink a beer and calm down or I’m calling my mom :joy:

20181225_153302

25 Likes

20181020_134119 Yeah I’m tired of this :zipper_mouth_face:

MORE DOG PICS!

13 Likes

I encourage you to do the same, where do you come up with the idea that bad pitbull owners don’t outnumber other dog breed owners. My assumption would be the opposite.

2 Likes

That’s like saying more people get speeding tickets in sport cars than minivans. No shit … Assholes that want to train dogs to attack don’t buy pugs.

4 Likes

With that same logic that would mean that over the past several years most of the terrorist attacks are done by people of the Muslim faith that all Muslims are bad. Which isn’t the case at all. Or that all Catholic priests mess with the alter boys. It isn’t true. You cant use a generalize stuff like that.

2 Likes

Works for Trump :man_shrugging:

So glad no one has liked this. Keep up the good work team!

1 Like

I just don’t understand anyone who couldn’t love this little guy…

32 Likes

I equally understand the fear of this evil monster :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Let me in… mmanners%20dog

5 Likes

i second this.

1 Like

omg that freakin son of a (insert bad word here)! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: perfection i say.

1 Like

The fact that the statistic starts in early 80’s when dog fighting became popular again will skew that statistic. I don’t have any fact to back that up, but I’m just going off of coincidences here. I would rather see a year by year listing here. These charts and statistics are usually skewed to further an agenda. And again, pit bull encompasses multiple breeds not one such as rottweiler or german shepherd.

Let’s look at it this way. If you were bitten by a bigger dog, such as a pit bull breed or you were bitten by a chihuahua, which one are you more likely going to report? Especially since the pit bull probably did do more dangerous. Will a chihuahua kill you? Probably not, but doesn’t make it not dangerous. I didn’t say they were equally dangerous though, I simply stated they weren’t anymore dangerous just because of the breed. This was all stated in my links.

My fiancee is a vet. Which is partically why I’m so gung-ho about this. She’s been bitten by three dogs thus far. One was a pit bull. The other two was a dachshund and a poodle. A goddamn poodle. While there were originally bred for hunting and damn good at it. I would have never guess one was a poodle. Does this mean anything? No, it is a small sample size and one perspective. What she said is that the reasoning wasn’t so much the dog breed but their personality. She said the dachshund was the only one who was mean.

Honestly, at this point I don’t really give a shit what you really think on the subject because it’s obvious you made up your mind and you don’t care. Simply just from personal experience, which makes you so damn worldly and knowledgeable. I just simply wish you just don’t continue spewing false narratives because you have shitty fucking owners that live near you. It has been stated multiple times that pit bull breeds will tend to be where other criminals or non-reputable areas just because of the stigma. Which just further propels that stereotype.

1 Like

This is also in another link I posted, even if just briefly. They do have strong grip, but not inherently stronger than another breed per say. The only characteristic of biting from pit bull breed is to grab and shake what they bite. It doesn’t mean that once they have a grip that they can’t or won’t let go. A chiuahua biting you won’t be as big or hard though, and I’m sure it is easier to get out of that. But who is to say that you can’t escape a bite from a husky, dane, or a chow chow if they do happen to bite.

And to keep on topic I suppose. Here’s some more pictures of my fucking terrifying and dangerous dog. I’ll know this now when I take him anywhere public, because you know. I like to live dangerously and endanger everyone when though he is trained and obedient. I guess that doesn’t matter because just like someone wearing a hijab, that must mean he is a terrorist. Okay, I’ll stop being a passive aggressive asshole.

sunbathing

beggingBella

13 Likes

Statistics have actually gone up since the Michael Vick incident. Is because more bad owners want to own pitbulls or because more people want to own an inherently dangerous dog? table-2-vick-overlay-summary-clifton-pit-bull-incidents

1 Like

No. Because there is a dog fighting culture. There are people who buy pit bulls to make them fight. There are people who buy pitbulls because they want a dog they can train to attack others but not themself. There are people who buy pitbulls as an accessory because they are stereotyped as bad ass dogs in movies, music videos and gang culture. People don’t do that with most dogs. It tips the scales.

3 Likes

So you think dog fighting is more prevalent now than before Michael Vick got into trouble?

it went up as dogs are becoming more and more popular. It doesn’t look at the other facts in raise of population, aka per capita because that is a better representation of pitbulls and attacks.

I don’t think its less… him getting caught didn’t persuade one person who had been doing dog fighting in the past to stop, if anythingi it got someone who hadn’t to try. because no one really cares. If they were abusing and fights golden receivers maybe people would help do something to stop it. Its still a huge part of gang culture. HUGE. Just because some asshate celebrity got cought doesn’t mean a bunch of bottom feeding criminals who do this for sport and money are going to stop.

They should get rid of them pugs. They are serious monsters and will put pittbulls to shame. One damn near killed me by suddenly coming at me while passing by on the Jetboard. image image

8 Likes

Lol also on top of pugs being so genetically fucked up, I feel bad for them. They have so many health issues.

3 Likes