Shipping time on the space cell?

We are investingating making kit forms, or even small modules under 100WH that join together, my business depends on the ability to ship battereis worldwide, so i am trying everything i can think of at the moment.

actually the battereis are faily simply to make with the correct tools.

Shipping via sea is one option. but not normally feasible for one signle item. 10 or 20 of them would make sense.

I am hoping to establish warehouses across the globe to help me mangage the logistics… its very complicated.

worse case scenario is i only end up selling in the USA… :frowning: it explains why boosted boards only sell in US.

Ok thanks for the info. I’ve had most of the other parts for my board sitting in my room waiting to be assembled for the past couple of weeks so I’m really hoping to get this resolved sooner rather than later, so pulling the battery apart and send it for me to reassemble seems like it’d be the best option at this stage if that seems like a reasonable option to you?

ok, ill try to work this out over the next few days.

Excellent, look forward to getting an update :slight_smile:

Boosted are going to ship internationally by the end of this year. They said so on Twitter. I don’t think they’ll be a big hit in Australia though. They’ll be like $2000 AUD. I think the Raptor will be a big hit in Aus if you could get the price down a bit so younger people (Teens young adults etc) Could afford it.

maybe younger people need to save up for the good things they want!

Like me. Hahaha. I think for most young people 10-14 it’s hard for them because they are legally not allowed to work for anyone. But then again, they can work for their parents or start their own business.

So its official I can’t send batteries to Australia or New Zealand! fucking ridiculous… I cant even get my own batteries for testing etc…

What I can do is send you the battery as a bunch of parts! I can also get the cells grouped into bunches of 10, then you just need to connect them in parallel. Then connect the bms sense wires…

let me know what you want to do…

Wow, it’s insane that we have problems like this with a technology that’s been around for over 20 years… Again, I appreciate all the effort you’ve made trying to get this sorted though. Sounds like sending the battery in parts is going to be the best option, what sort of time frame will I be looking at to receive everything?

The only way is via EMS, this is like 10-14 days normally.

Ok well if that’s the only option then that works for me. If you’re happy to send them as completely separate packages that’d be much appreciated (will hopefully save me about $130 in customs fees), but other than that, when are they likely going to be ready to be shipped? :slight_smile:

why would there be $130 of import duties? what is the rules for NZ?

For most items that’re imported, if the total GST value (15%) of a package’s value is $60 or greater, then GST is payable plus a $50 “import entry transaction fee”, whatever the hell that really means. Unfortunately I wasn’t aware of the extra $50 fee per package when I made my last couple of orders otherwise I would’ve just ordered everything all at once :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a huge issue really though. Anyway, if you need anymore info from me just let me know. Other than that, when can I expect the packages to be shipped? :slight_smile:

shipping next day or two

1 Like

somebody who are located in canada (toronto) already bought space cell from onloop? what about costume fees duty tax? onloop can you shipp to canada?

Hey Jason, just wondering if you can confirm whether or not my battery has been shipped yet? Cheers

I would say it got shipped, at least i was told that it would be last week, it’s sunday here so can’t really get anymore info today…

Normally it takes a day or two to get tracking info from my factory. so maybe tomorrow or tuesday ill have tracking.

Sweet thanks for the update. Didn’t realise it was being sent directly from factory :slight_smile:

@onloop can I get a space cell in the United states?