Shipping time on the space cell?

Hey Jason, the website says mine was shipped but I didn’t receive a tracking number.

I’ve not received an email.

:frowning: No tracking number yet. The status says shipped though, so that’s good news. I’m order #1988, placed on 2/2.

there is a chance my employee simply changed the status to shipped and didn’t enter the tracking number… ?

Same for me. Status shows shipped, but no email or tracking number. #1935

ok fixing this now… emails should come with tracking number soon.

Never received an email or tracking number. #1935.

Any update on progress with shipping batteries to NZ? :slight_smile:

Sorry to say, I haven’t received any email or tracking number. Maybe the SPACE Cell will just show up. :grin: Order #1689

I can confirm that my Space Cell just showed up today, sans tracking number. :slight_smile:

Here’s FedEx’s shipping map to give you an estimate of when it might arrive if you live in the United States and your Space Cell was in the latest batch to be sent out.

http://www.fedex.com/grd/maps/ShowMapEntry.do

if you live in the US, pm me your first and last name and i’ll respond with a FedEx tracking number if you were in my batch.

we shipped all the batteries in our system & updated it with tracking number, but for some reason no one got an email…

I am glad you got your battery finally.

Wow, all of them? Because my order still says ‘Awaiting Shipment’ (ordered 10 days ago).

When he says all, think he means all the ones from the 2 weeks ago To a month and a half ago. I’ve been waiting over a month. Good luck though.

all meaning the batch of 25 that got sent to US. if you ordered 10 days ago its probably not in there.

Received my space cell yesterday and put the first couple miles on Raptor today.

Received mine today. btw, I would it would be nice to have a little extra space between the fuse box and battery. The box it is a bit bulky and in my situation, I needed to extend the wire to move the box to the side of the battery to fit it inside of my board. Not a big deal, but still it would be nice to have a bit more room for it as its not flat or small.

Hey Jason, can I please have an update on the status of my battery? I’ve tried contacting you several times both through pm in the forums and also through your website but I never hear anything back from you. Order number 2121. Thanks

Hey mate, sorry for lack of communications. It seems shipping batteries to NZ is basically impossible.

I keep being told to wait and things might change, aviation regulations seem to change every 4-6 week since mid of last year. But i dont want to drag you on either.

Maybe a refund for now? maybe there is an option of sensing it as seperate cells?

It really sucks at them moment i basically cant send battereies anywhere in the entire world.

Can’t even send them to australia either… so i cant even test my own prototypes.

Thanks for the update Jason. Man that’s really frustrating though. Would it be feasible to maybe pull the battery apart and send smaller groups of cells/bms/switch etc separately then provide me with instructions on how to put it back together at my end? How complicated would this be? I’m happy to do a bit of soldering etc as long as long as it’s not too complicated/the risk of destroying everything isn’t too major :stuck_out_tongue: I’m open to other options as well. Is it possible to send the battery by ship instead of by plane for example, don’t mind paying a bit extra for shipping either. I’d prefer to keep refund as a last resort though as I’m going to need a battery either way.