Selkie: HAYA deck • Hummie hubs • 13S • Proton +++

In Dingle the bars come looking for you, went to Ashes, had some very delicious Oysters and steak to follow

1 Like

Thanks OKP, that’s means a lot :metal:

1 Like

There’s so many bars there. I work there every once in a while, marvellous place. Dick Macks bar. A bar and cobblers, quite remarkable.

1 Like

Dick Mack’s is good craic there is so much choice, next time you’re in Dingle sure give me a shout

Ben let me know when you’re going so that I can jump in with you. I’m going to put my bicep up against Alan’s head, flex it, and knock him out cold.

3 Likes

That’s cock, lock and two tiny barrels, do you want a daag with that?

2 Likes

Some ankle protection and a pair of tightsimage

10 Likes

Hummie thane really looks great :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

When u do finally get it going I highly recommend the foc program w 30khz switching. Probably said it

Lately foc and that higher frequency’s efficiency has been questioned on this site and people are testing (maybe u) but it’s still the smoothest and most silent.

2 Likes

Thanks will do that for sure

1 Like

The yellow shrink showing through was too annoying so fixed itimage

4 Likes

What size cable sleeve is that?

Wow you don’t mess around. You definitely covered that maybe 1cm of shrink showing.

3 Likes

10mm iirc 10 chars

Stealth to draw the eye away

1 Like

image image

3 Likes

Please take good pics and explain before you seal it all up in there. I’m doing the same. Looking into using a solid compressor instead of the Poron foam though w imbedded contacts. Silicone solid for such a thing needs be custom molded and can’t pour the good stuff at home so using Poron too likely

1 Like

The balance wires are a concern, grounding any of them out against the aluminum deck would be a disaster. My solution was to sugru them into positionimage

Then just on top of the cells a 1.5mm silicone layer, kind of like this image

2 Likes

I surrendered to the Kamaimage image

9 Likes

Still not happy with the clearance although I did not test with the special thin NESE cell packs on the NESE thread, I don’t really want to backstep into printing trays again and refitting the hardware so considering taking up yoga image image

Going to open it up more like a gasket image

4 Likes