Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

A take really appreciate so many people customizing their gifts to minor detail :clap: tenor

2 Likes

Damn it I wasn’t even paying attention to that. Now it’s fixed lol. Now look at this picture

5 Likes

What did they ask for??? Wait…do I even want to know?!?

1 Like

it would be better to keep it all in one thread, that’s where everyone is going and getting alerts from.

4 Likes

I am confused, are we still supposed to guess who is our Santa or did you guys write your username on a card or something?

2 Likes

I think it is sorta shooters preference. I feel like with many of the gifts it wouldn’t take a detective to figure out who it is from :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I was under the impression we were supposed to guess when we confirmed our address

4 Likes

Mostly it’s supposed to be anonymous. That being said, I’m not putting 400 bucks worth if gear in the hands of USPS or UPS without a return shipping address. That’s just asking for someone to take it home with them.

10 Likes

Yeah I am definitely siding with you on this plus your box is 33 lbs so no telling what would happen to that thing. So it would be in everyone’s best interest to put there return address on them because some of the stuff is worth more than the 100 buck fedex or ups would offer you if it was lost.

4 Likes

I guess anonymous would be easy if we don’t already know each other’s address. So address with a made up name would be ok?

2 Likes

Ok, i don’t even remember what was the prize for guessing right. Mine was shipped by the vendor so there’s that but I just hope it gets there on time and the santee will be happy.

1 Like

You should be able to leave a name off and just have the address and it would be fine.

1 Like

The timing for that was 24h after I sent the matching email :rofl: Otherwise everybody knows who’s who

1 Like

Oh, that actually makes sense

1 Like

This has been so awesome @Grozniy. Thank you so much for taking the time to get this going for everyone.

This community is amazing and feels like its ecoming my second family. I don’t get to see mine very much so this place is like my second home! Thanks everyone!

8 Likes

I feel the same. I spend enormous amount of time here :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I think everyone owe’s @Grozniy a beer…:beers:

Next year I would not have an issue and taking the reins from @Grozniy and will try my best to improve on the greatness of this years. If anyone has any idea’s we can share them next year. This way he can participate and then each year after that someone else can volunteer.

7 Likes

Let’s have: The Chairmen of Secret Santa

6 Likes

Been a few people who have said they would cover it next year. (Myself included) Im sure it will work out so @Grozniy can play next year.

4 Likes

Just waiting on gag gift to arrive this week then I’ll be sending mine out :smiley:

4 Likes