Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

Shit, I feel bad now…my gift was no where near the size of that! But it was the exact thing they asked for on the form with some extras and one fun thing.

I guess I haven’t been in this game for long enough, my extra parts for a gift like this are super limited! I just hope that I gave something that will be appreciated and used!

8 Likes

Don’t feel bad! It’s the thought that counts. We are a community of like minded people but not all with the same means to give. There are many times that I just need ONE more bullet connector, it’s the little things.

11 Likes

I just had extra stuff from trading all those decks,(and first build buying wrong parts mistakes) plus ive gotten 2 new gopros in the last few months for trading parts. Just got a hero5, the 4 is brand new. Used it maybe 5 times. Basically the leftovers of my first build.

4 Likes

If I got my santee what he asked for on his list we’d probably both get arrested and analy probed.

7 Likes

You forgot to add being named “mike” or Michael

4 Likes

I thought that only happens in airports and when you get send to a prison. Shit man, if they do that when they pick you up at home I think it is just for kicks.

2 Likes

Let me double check the list XD Edit: yap, true

4 Likes

Imagine the shipping costs on that? fml.

1 Like

But in not seeing any chocolate in the gifts :thinking:

1 Like

Though i put some in there…

1 Like

Already in the belly?

1 Like

3dfab50687e9b3c67f9353aa06ee658bd8cab001efbe64329e1f2659e5ecd85f

5 Likes

Kinda ate that shit instanly :grimacing:

3 Likes

image I blacked out my santees name so everyone will have to wait till it goes out.

13 Likes

Errr not the bit on the left

3 Likes

There we go it was just a little bit that I do t think anyone would be able to figure it out but totally blacked out now

2 Likes

Eh no no. The other left.

4 Likes

Ok everyone forget what they saw doing it on my phone and the mark up feature sucks. So now it’s all good

4 Likes

Just crop the image lol. It’s the part on the piece of paper

3 Likes

Lol, I fucked up during my investigation and blew the surprise.

The gift does look dope AF though. I finished it up today!

6 Likes