[Reduced Prices] 2 Hub completes, 4WD Booster unit, Evolve Bamboo GT, Diyeboard 10S5P Landy evo, Batteries, ESCs and more [UK] [Trade / Sell]

I might be interested in the 10s2p as well

Hi mate, where in the UK are you? I’m interested in one of the completes. Cheers

Bracknell, Berkshire at the moment, but I will also be in Swansea after Jan 10th

They come with pulleys and belts, asking £50. I am likely going to put the batteries into builds and sell as completes on ebay, because people here apparently don’t use 2P in builds too much. I may have 1 spare afterwards though so let me know if you’re interested soonish

Interested in the wheels if they aren’t sold

They’re not. I’ve been updating the thread as stuff sells.

If you find a way to ship the evolve and have a good price on it ill take it.

Its just not worth selling it here. People would want it for like £400 but thats just silly at that point

I was willing to pay your listed price, just needed a decent all in price with shipping but found one locally so going for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea the shipping would be killer (Probably £50++)

This thread is a shitshow lol

2 Likes

Its got so many comments, I don’t even know what part you’re talking about anymore

1 Like

I’m talking about all of it my guy

Hhahahah rt that man. I dont know how but @Anubis has like the biggest toes I have ever seen because almost everyone who send a message stepped on them. Thats not a good feature to have as a salesman at all :joy::joy:.

1 Like

@anubis What about the sanyo battery only and how much?

I don’t think i’m selling just the sanyo pack. Probably going to use it in a penny build :slight_smile:

Just registered here. I want to try one and I am interested in your evolve. Can you do shipping in philippines? Can you pm all the cost. An advice can be great also where to start. Thanks

Ah crap, the evolve has sold. Sorry, the shipping would have been $130+++ USD and trouble with batteries. Best bet for you is probably to actually make a battery locally if they’re hard to find. Best of luck!

1 Like

Np. what’s the total weight of your evo setup? I can do even ship freight as shipping, because ill be going home still in april, so 2 months more. Current work is on sea and at will be on houston on the following days . How’s that setup with the evo? With china completes, I will still do shipping so might try yours. And also I can pay only by western union.

looks like i’ll start to read now. yup batteries are problem both sea and air freight.thanks