[Reduced Prices] 2 Hub completes, 4WD Booster unit, Evolve Bamboo GT, Diyeboard 10S5P Landy evo, Batteries, ESCs and more [UK] [Trade / Sell]

Its a winboard GTm8 mini battery. No it does not sag, and yes it has a 40A BMS (Possibly 50 or 60. I know it can run 2 motors at 20A) Yes it has a charging port and XT60 “discharging port”.

A battery that does not sag. Praise jesus! (I’m beeing a douche, point is all batteries sag)

3 Likes

Sanyo and 30Q cells have very minimal sag. Of course if you’re running it to like 10% they will sag, but when someone asks “Does it sag” they don’t usually mean does it sag at 5%

my 12S4P of 30Q sags at full voltage, its nothing wrong with it, It just has to do with how much load you put on it. Sure, if I ran a one motor setup with smaller wheels, the sag would probably be minimal. But yeah, you get my point.

What are the dimensions of the battery?

What? Your 30Q pack dips below nominal off the line? thats not normal. Are you running 4WD up a 30% hill?

http://www.byskate.com/SAMSUNG%2030Q%20BATTERY%20FOR%20SKATEBOARD

What? No, voltage sag doesnt mean it drops below 3.7V. Voltage drops as part of ohms and kirchoffs law. You want current, youll get voltage sag. End of story.

I run dual pneus of etoxx drive. Start torque gives sag untill current draw flattens out.

My bad. Can you even tell its sagging at that point though? Like when people talk about voltage sag they aren’t referring to the physics of it just what is experienced

Well, theres always an expected ballpark number, but if your voltage skydives and dont recover that well, id be alot more worried.

I am probably going to list these on Ebay. My account says “Cannot list more than £0” which is unhelpful but when I figure it out they will not be on here.

I have put the evolve to £360 just so see how low people here won’t even ask about it and it got no responses in 2 days, so I am probably not going to sell any completes on here.

Evolve… Still for sale? Do you ship abroad?

Yes, but read the comments above. I put a stupid price on it just to see if anyone is actually looking at the thread and you’re the first to ask about it a week

bump i suppose

so whats still for sale?

All of it…

Bump, if its on display its still on sale.

Are you in europe and what the cost for the hubs with shipping to ireland

Im in England so i suspect shipping will be quite cheap. Perhaps about €13

How much for the abec clones?