RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

@onloop is missing

He better be busy. :wink:

1 Like

Hope so or travelling the maldives with your boostpack money.

Yeah, its already may, shouldnt we have gotten our tracking numbers by now?

Iā€™m here, just busy bashing my suppliersā€¦

1 Like

Update soon? Iā€™m not even busting your balls about delivery. I just enjoy following the progress.

1 Like

Yeah, me too. Even the frustrations I find interesting.

1 Like

Iā€™ll do another update later this week.

7 Likes

Me too and I didnā€™t even get one yet.

1 Like

The anticipation of waiting for the raptor 2 might require a perscription lol. I wake up each day like "okay one more down, only 30-50 more days 23hours. Look forward to the update @onloop. You are setting the bar for the industry in my opinion.

1 Like

Battery factory ramping up

Individual cell testing & matching before welding

assembly lines

Pack testing equipment, charge & discharging machines

21 Likes

Awesome man! Keep the progress updates coming! Iā€™m super intrigued in seeing the process steps.

Wow that is a bigger operation then i was expecting and thats just battery manufaturing.

ā€¦ yes, true, some of the subassembly factories lines are bigger than the final assembly lines that we will set upā€¦

we are really planning for the future here, we want to be able to scale up production rapidly to meet the forecast demandsā€¦

5 Likes

Go man, go!

Once we all have them in our hands and people can witness. The capabilitys and how aesthetically polished you designed them to be. I have no doubt youā€™re going to need to scale up. Thanks @onloop. Canā€™t wait to pull up on a evolve or boosted, and be like ā€œthatā€™s cute, wanna try try some real ishā€

1 Like

Are there going to be any delays or first batch is still going to be delivered on time?

We are doing production ramp up end of may. Full Production in June. July if needed.

2 Likes

Good thing Jason took measures in waterproofing the R2 preventing this scenario:

[https://youtu.be/q_U_O4Crnjc](https://youtu.be/q_U_O4Crnjc)

Order# 11404 so Iā€™m thinkingā€¦ end of August?