RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

@that0n3guy - fair enough on the IOS android split world wide, but in North America the split split is a very different story (see link below). Jason @onloop , would have a better sense of his regional market opportunity, but I am willing to guess North America is a disproportionately large portion of his consumer base?

I would also imagine this would likely be low involvement exercise for Jason that could run in parallel to the other product development initiatives that would be the theoretical bottleneck in meeting production completion timelines.

Not sure what the costs would be, but could be an easy win that might be worth exploring to booster future sales.

PS- I may do business managment, mostly ā€œConsumer packaged Goodsā€ for a livingā€¦for what itā€™s worh :slight_smile:

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-iphone-market-share-in-the-us-v-android-2015-12?r=UK&IR=T

Ha, love it.

I agree going from android to ios would probably be easy, depending on how the first one was built. Did he even make the first one? I thought it was opensource someone else and he kinda took it and made it betterā€¦ I might be way off.

I thnk you are right, which is why I figured it would likely be low involvement for Jasonā€¦ we should be getting a live update in a few hoursā€¦ @onloop get your ass out of bed! :slight_smile:

Order itā€¦

in 3mins

GOING LIVE ON FACEBOOK

Not as thick as your banana board !!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And bla bla bla blaā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Itā€™s called he freedom of speech. I could just keeping going if you wantā€¦ It seems like you doā€¦

I guess I canā€™t even make a joke on this forum without getting harassed by enertion fan boys.

1 Like

I like that the handles no longer protrude from the top. I did not like that aspect of the original deck. Do you have an actual picture of the new deck?

REVISED DECK DESIGN

9 Likes

Looks awesome man! new design for the grip tape i see! I think the micro drops will be nice to have.

Definitely an improvement on the deck. I am looking forward to riding it.

When will we know if the Boostpack is going to be implemented?

Where are we at on booster pack orders?

nah i didnā€™t get it either

Have you checked to ensure you get the balance when you lift the board of one of the handles so you can carry it like a bag without being too heavy on one side?

Will you do so you can wear it as a backpack?

The new design is heaps better Jason!

Hereā€™s an idea for you. Even though the handle design is far better integrated, there may be still some who are put off by the look of the handles (not me). I assume the handles are screw in, so why donā€™t you try offering as an accessory a solid screw in replacement for the handles to those people? In other words sell the boards as is, but also sell little plastic bits seperately that you can screw in to replace those handles and kind of integrate with the lines of the each side of the board to give a more ā€˜traditionalā€™ look. Just an idea mate. :slight_smile:

Mick

2 Likes

I want to ride my raptor 2 I want to ride my sk8 I want to ride my raptor 2 I want to ride it where I like

1 Like

Sorry that 18 hours without any posts was just too much

1 Like

Weak rhyme, but Iā€™ll give it a 7.t for balls :grinning:

1 Like

I am curious about this too.

1 Like