Raptor 2.1 Delivery AWOL, No responses from Enertion

Hi,

I’ve been chasing up an update to my raptor 2.1 order for a month now, and have received absolutely no reply. The board was meant to be received 2 months ago, but was delayed till the end of June, with not a word from Enertion since.

I’ve emailed Carl Collins directly a month ago, left a ticket on the website 3 weeks ago, and finally left another ticket last week, and still nothing.

I’m in an email thread with many other customers waiting on their board that they ordered early this year, all of them have tried to get answers, some have received no word, other broken promises, and yet others saying they have given up hope and have left their case with the Board of Fair Trading. Most scary of all, one person said they received their board only for one of the wheels to break within a month.

The last thing I wanted to do was to take this out of private emails and your ticketing system, but you don’t seem to bother checking them. What is going on over there? Can we please get an update on the status of our boards?

If you can’t deliver my board to me by 2/08/19 I’d like a full refund of my order or I will be persuing my refund through the NSW Civil and Administrative tribunal. My order number is 25433.

I hate having to make legal demands, but your lack of customer service isn’t worth the stress.

2 Likes

Hi Hobz,

Really sorry for the late reply, we’ve been trying to get to everyone we can but some have slipped through the cracks :confused: - please check your email for updated ticket information!

I am also in the same email group, and recently all I’ve seen on enertion social media is them touring Europe drinking beer. I understand exposure is good for a growing company, but it should not be at the expense of leaving customers who have spent thousands of dollars on a product to be left in the dark and have to fight tooth and nail just to get a simple update after three serious delays

Enertion if officially out of business. How else would you describe a situation when a company treats customers like shit and doesn’t respond to inquiries for months. @adrianenertion, don’t get mad - I can’t see it any other way and most of your customers will be in complete agreement with me.

I’m on the same email thread started by Carl Collins that @Hobz mentioned. Promises to deliver my order were broken by months and Carl didn’t respond to any of my emails. I opened multiple support tickets as well and did not get any response either. I don’t remember when was the last time I had to deal with a company that runs a fraud-based business like Enertion does.

Enertion - make it easy for everybody. Just file for bankruptcy and auction your left-overs to somebody who knows how to run a business. You’ll make this world better this way.

@adrianenertion How about actually responding? My order#26133. You will also find a zillion of opened support tickets with questions regarding the status of my order.

Hi …,

Thank you so much for submitting your request at Enertion. This is an automated email to let you know > that we have received your request. It may take 24 - 48 hours for our support team to get back to you.

Best, Team Enertion

24-48 hours my ass…

Hi escapevelocity - Please check your email for ticket reply.

Damn, people are getting mad!

Please guys build your own eboard and have everything under your own control

1 Like

Hi Brady,

We’re sorry that you get that impression - we know it’s an unfortunate side effect of running a World Tour - we did speak about cancelling the tour, but we had already committed resources to it.

In any case, please check your email for reply - as I said above, we’re experiencing a higher than normal influx of enquiries right now, so the adjustment to offline-only communication hasn’t been as smooth as we’d have liked. We’re improving every day though, and soon will have it running like clockwork again!

Please guys build your own eboard and have everything under your own control

What if we planned to use something called a focbox in our builds? :joy::grimacing:

@adrianenertion I appreciate you finally responding to inquiries about my order. Still, I’m fascinated by the fact that as customers we have to go through reaching out on public forums and threatening administrative action in order to get something as simple as an order status update.

Since my previous attempts to reach enertion by email didn’t work, I also tried a different channel and was asking questions directly under posts in enertion’s instagram account. Guess what happened to those posts? Whoever is running enertion’s insta account was deliberately removing them in a timely fashion. Oh wait, didn’t a similar thing just happen to this thread? I’m not even surprised :man_facepalming:

@adrianenertion I too am also in the same email thread from Carl, as are the rest of the people here. Could you please email me my order status? My order number is 25422.

@adrianenertion I too have been stuck wondering if I made a bad mistake. Can you also respond to my inquiry too? I keep getting an automated email saying it’s “worth the wait”. Not so sure, my son has been begging me to cancel the order and get him a Boosted. He knows it is a lesser board but wants to ride something. Seeing the staff travelling the world on what feels like our dime is pretty disheartening to say the least. My order number is 26211. My inquiry number: 81131

Rick

Hi Rickster, sure thing - you can check email for reply to ticket 81131. Apologies for the late reply - hopefully it has all the information you need!

Hi Cinco242,

Please check your email for a reply to ticket # 80608 - sorry about the delay !! We’re getting to catch up on all emails very soon.

Boosted is a piece of overpriced junk. I have a boosted plus and dislike absolutely every aspect of it. I also have a 12s4p, dual TB 6380 16/44 belt drive kicktail torque monster with I’m absolutely in love with - it scares the living shit out of me every time I barely touch the throttle, hehe. But it’s way too heavy and uncomfortable to carry as a commuter board.

So I purchased a raptor as a more manageable boosted alternative. Yes, the ergonomic handle is what sold it to me. :man_facepalming: Not sure whether that was the right decision though at this point. Looks like enertion is trying their best to convince everybody to keep buying competition products instead of raptors. Go figure

I am also in the same email thread. Unfortunately Enersion does not respond to emails that well. After many emails They responded and pushed the delivery to end of June and now to end of July. I also would definitely request a refund if I don’t get my board by end of July and just go buy something else. I am very disappointed in the company and after all this, it is hard to trust them in terms of support after purchase.

The salt in the wound when you finally give up hope and ask for a refund is that they want to charge you a 20% admin fee to let go of the order.

When I asked them to reconsider that amount, which would have meant parting with $550 for the privilege of waiting now nearly 6 months for an order without any good explanation or even meaningful attempt at communication as to the progress of the order, they then stopped responding to me and never got back to me. Superb customer service.

My case is with Fair Trading.

Unfortunately, I am also part of this group waiting for a response. Hi @adrianenertion, can you give me an update on #26297? Thanks in advance!

#25440 Hello Blake here I am also waiting on my update… [email protected] any information would be great!! also I am placing on order for your crossover wheels…thanks blake…

Another customer left in the dark from the Carl Collins character. You would think that if your spending more then 1k on something like an electric skateboard that the customer service would be top of the line to match the board. Truly unfortunate that’s not the case. Hoping I can get some form of an update of my order #26214 but at this point I have not much hope remaining.

Hi There Amin!

We’re really sorry we haven’t been update you on your enquiry since last Friday, we’ve been doing our best to get to all of our customer enquiries, but we’re still working through a backlog, so it’s slowing down replies much more than usual.

In any case, we’re working to resolve the issue and the situation is improving day by day. Please check your email for response via ticket 81351, and thanks again for your patience!